Foundation Course on Analog Electronics
What you'll learn
- Analog Electronics: Lab based course truly for Engineers and those who want to learn electronics from scratch
- Working of diodes and diode circuits
- Behaviour of diode in reverse bias and in forward bias condition
- Modelling of diode
- Learn circuit simulation in Electric Circuit Studio Software available on mobile and desktop as well
- Clipper Circuits (diode as half wave rectifier)
- Clamper circuits
- Working of zener diode and its uses in circuit
- Capacitors and its uses in circuit designing
- Tips and tricks to solve complex diode circuits
- Clears fundamental concepts of electronics required to learn transistors, Op-Amps, etc
- 15+ complex numericals of diodes
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits like KVL, KCL, Nodal analysis and circuit theorems) if you don't know this concepts you can enroll in my first course and learn all this concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Semiconductors if you don't know this concepts you can enroll in my second course and learn all the concepts.
- You should have a desktop or a smartphone and a decent internet connection
Before enrolling in the course I expect that you must be having a good idea about current electricity, semiconductors, etc. If you don't have any idea about it then you can enroll in rest of my courses which deals with all these concepts in depth.
Want to learn electronics from scratch, this is the perfect course to start. Analog Electronics is a branch of electronics that is derived from semiconductors and has wide applications in Electronics, Electrical Instrumentation, and Medical field, all of these fields are interrelated to each other. During pandemics, people used oximeters to check the oxygen level of blood. An oximeter is an electronic device that is a biomedical application. This is just a small example from my side to explain to you the importance of Analog electronics. Thus this course is suitable for Electronics, Biomedical, Robotics, Electrical, and Instrumentation engineering students as well. Below you will get the description of the course.
In the previous course, we learned some basic concepts of semiconductors so, from this particular course, we will study analog electronics. Analog electronics is a combination of conductors and semiconductors.
This is part-1 of analog electronics and in this course, we will study all the concepts of diodes and capacitors although capacitors don't come in semiconductors it is used in a lot of wave shaping circuits and therefore we will be studying it in this course.
@ Roadmap of the course:-
Revision of diodes (studied in course-2)
The behavior of diode in reverse bias and in forward bias condition
Introduction to Electric circuit studio software (Available on mobile and on Desktop as well)
Diode characteristics and Shockley's equation
Modeling of diode
Working of diodes and diode circuits (Basic and challenging circuits)
Clipper Circuits (diode as full-wave and half-wave rectifier)
Tips and tricks to solve complex diode circuits
Capacitors and it's uses in-circuit designing
Working of Zener diode and its uses in-circuit
I planned to use Proteus software for this course but then changed my decision because Electric Circuit Studio Software is easy to use and absolutely made for beginners and most importantly it is available in mobile as well as in desktop version. So for those who don't have good processors in their laptops to run software like Proteus or Multisim or those who want to learn and simulate circuits on mobile while they are traveling they can also learn both of the things after enrolling in the course. I hope you will surely enjoy the course.
@ Outcomes of this course:-
You will understand the working of the diodes and its real-life examples.
You will get acquainted with the working of the diode circuits.
You will learn how to simulate the circuits on the Electric circuit studio software.
You will understand wave shaping circuits and
Many more concepts which I'm not revealing here.
So do join the course. I hope you will surely enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in electronics
- Those who are curious to learn simulation software
- Beginner who wants to start his/her career in electronics
- Students who want to make career in Analog circuit Design or Work on Projects
- Electrical and electronic engineering students
- Those who are curious to learn arduino
- Beginner who wants to perceive his career in VLSI domain
I am Swarit Mahalsekar, a biomedical engineer, I am also an online instructor at more than 3 platforms.
I am also the founder of the "practical-buddy" website for analog electronics.
I had done lots of projects regarding electronics so I have good knowledge of using different software like Thinkercad, Proteus, Eagle, etc.
So whatever course I would be launching I will make sure that I will not only teach you the concepts theoretically but also enhancing your technical skills with the help of all these software listed above.
In every one of my Udemy courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.