Mitsubishi FX3U Analog Programming with PLC
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic usage of Analog Adapter using PLC
- Learn the formula for analog programming in PLC
- Learn input and output configuration in analog programing
- Write a program for Mitsubishi FX3U PLC with Analog Adapter
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of mitsubishi PLC
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of Omron PLC
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of Siemens PLC
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of using GX Works 2 software
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of using RS Logix 5000 software
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of using Simatic Manager software
- Already know the basic and intermediate knowledge of using CX-ONE software
This will be our First Online training Course. In this course, u will learn what is an analog device, the analog device with PLC configuration and analog scaling programming. This course is recommended for advanced level programmers who already in-touch first with FX Series PLC'S and GX Works 2 software. hope this helps. This course includes 45 mins on-demand video, 3 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Certificate of Completion. thank you for supporting us.
Who this course is for:
- Automation Programmer
- PLC Programmer
- Automation Engineer
- Control panel designer
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Automation Trainers
- Engineering Students
Mr. Sunderasen (TSoon) has more than 25 years of industry experience in PLC and HMI programming as a Project Engineer in Singapore. Trained in Australia as an Electrical and Instrument Engineer, he then got his formal PLC and Robotics Training from Ngee Ann Poly Singapore. Mr.TSoon has worked in an OEM company for machine fabrication as a programmer and has commissioned machines in Germany, Thailand, India, China, Philippines, and Malaysia. Throughout his years of industry experience, he has undergone specialized training and massive exposure towards different PLC systems, i.e. Siemens (Siemens Singapore), Allen Bradley (Rockwell Singapore), Omron (Precision Singapore), Adept Robot (Adept Singapore), and GE Fanuc (TDS Singapore). He has also vast experience in Building Management systems, integrating HVAC, Security, Fire Fighting System, Electrical and Utilities into one centralized monitoring station.
(Current HRD Corp Certified Trainer 2021)
Mr.Thivyan has 8 Years working experience in PLC and HMI programming as Project Engineer and PLC Trainer in AS Automation Services, Malaysia. He has vast experience in training Siemens Simatic Manager V5.6; Siemens TIA Portal V15 ; Siemens S7200 Microwin V5.6; Siemens WinCC ; Allen Bradley Logix 5000; Allen Bradley Logix 500; Mitsubishi GX Works2 ; Mitsubishi GT Designer ; Omron CX-Programmer V9.7; Omron CX-Designer ; Omron Sysmac Studio; Omron NB Designer; GE Fanuc Proficy Machine Edition. Major in Mechanical Engineering in Ungku Omar Polytechnic and UTM has done PLC and HMI projects for MSD Singapore , Evergreen Batu Pahat, Toyo Power Kulai,Johor, Kerry Ingredients Johor, Watertec Johor..etc...more info can check in our blog, Link below.
Besides that, he has done many machine troubleshooting which using PLC like, Omron CJ Series, Mitsubishi Q Series,Mitsubishi FX Series, Allen Bradley Compact/Control Logix, Siemens S7300 ,Siemens S71500 and LG PLC. He is familiar with HMIs and Touch Panels; RSView, CX-Designer, WinCC, Hakko, Mitsubishi, Proface, Delta and etc. He has trained Engineers from many Industries namely, Malaya Glass, Samsung Seremban, Dyson Senai (JB)/Singapore, Toyota Shah Alam, Philip Industries (Batam, Indonesia), Petronas, DongHwa Wood Industries, Dematic, Volvo Manufacturing...etc.