An RTOS Based Software Development for Embedded Systems
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to get a big picture how RTOS really works in the internals of microcontroller
- You can use this RTOS Architecture in your embedded product directly or you can modify according to your product
- You will not only get the technical prospective of the RTOS but you will we able to think how to use it in the product you are designing
- You will be able to implement an organized source code for your project
- Basic understanding of Embedded System
- Basic understanding of C language
- Knowledge of compiling ,debugging
- Knowledge of STM8 microcontroller is an added advantage
This course is designed to keep in the mind to give you not only the technical experience of the RTOS rather how to use it to build the real time projects which requires timing constraints. All the scheduling algorithms are implemented using the c language by which students can get the exposure to the use of advanced c language also. With this you will also get an exposure to building a software architecture for a product and learn how to deal with startup files, managing directory structure, and many more techniques which is useful to build an embedded systems software. We have shared an organized source code for some sample projects which you can use to build your own source code.
The mentors of the course are experienced in software designing for embedded products in countries, Japan & India and we have tried to share the same experience via this course. We have chosen a small, low cost STM8S103F3P6 Mini Dev Board and ST-LINK V2 Programmer for porting RTOS which is a less than a $10 investment on hardware to start with this course and can be used to build cost effective products.
Motivation Behind This Course
We have seen many Engineers or fresh graduates starting their carrier in embedded industry have not clear vision how to use there skills for building products .Because the ultimate goal of having embedded skills is you can build something usefull either for the Industry or Consumer and the software has a major role in it.Many embedded engineers do not take the software seriously.They don't understand the one simple fact that the company makes products only for profit.Company don't care about the level of technology someone is using if there is no profit inside it.Still there is no machine invented which can analyse the product requirement and write the whole software automatically.So only humans can do it and company invests a lot on humans to build the software.The software building needs to be cost effective , reliable ,simple ,reusable.
Learning to use any specific Microcontroller, RTOS or Tools in embedded systems will help you to increase your embedded skills.
But the skill to use these technical skills to build a product will actually boost it up and the same has been shared with you via this course.
- Embedded Engineer
- Embedded Enthusiasts
- Students pursuing masters and bachelors in Computer or Electronics
- Technologists Curious about RTOS and Embedded system