An Introduction to Zoho CRM - Part 2
- You should have completed the first part of this course - An Introduction to Zoho CRM - Part 1.
- Part 1 of this course covers an overview of Customer Relationship Management, concept and implementation of a sales cycle in business and a quick screen tour of Zoho CRM.
- The students need to sign up atleast to the Free edition of Zoho CRM to implement and try out what they learn in this course.
As you get started with a CRM system, some amount of initial confusion is inevitable. When presented with a plethora of features, which ones do you use? How do you work your way through a control panel with myriad privileges to enable or disable? These questions could trouble you when you embark on setting up a whole new software system for your business.
If you are at a similar point with Zoho CRM, we are here to help. My team and I have built two courses that will help you get started. Part 1 of An Introduction to Zoho CRM course introduces you to the concepts of Customer Relationship Management and the general sales cycle and its implementation in your Zoho CRM account. Part 2 (this course) walks you through the basics of setting up your account, including your organization settings and security options. If you are a beginner with CRM, these courses are ideal for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has recently purchased Zoho CRM and is getting started with its implementation for their business.
- CRM administrators who are responsible to set up the organization's CRM account.
- 10:33Conceptual explanation of the organization settings
- 09:18Demo: Company details and fiscal year
- 31:42Demo: Business hours and multiple currencies
- 10:02FAQs and Troubleshooting on the Organization Settings
Master Zoho CRM and make the best use of it in your business with all the free courses from the Zoho CRM Academy. From concepts to all the detailed demos, with every course, you can learn and implement all that is to know about the various features and their usage.
Vaagdevi Ravishankar is a part of the Zoho CRM Marketing team. She specializes in creating training materials and product resources for Zoho CRM. Her background in content writing and instructional design, coupled with a keen interest for CRM that she developed over six years with Zoho, make her an ideal fit to educate businesses about this platform. Besides writing, she enjoys music, travel and cinema.