An introduction to Citrix Hypervisor
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be introduced to Virtualization by using the Xenserver technology.
- You will also be able to build your infrastructure to test out new applications.
- You will be able to install other Citrix technologies once you understand how Xenserver works.
- Basic Linux command line and basic networking stills
This course will introduce you to the basics of Citrix Hypervisor virtualization. You will learn how to install and configure the server, how to create virtual machines, how to add or remove storage and how to create Server pools. Besides that you will also learn how to create snapshots and how to migrate VM's from one server to another.
This course will talk about resource pools and networking within a Xencenter infrastructure. Learning Xnecenter will be an entry point for you to learn a suite of products from Citrix like XenApp and Xen Desktop.
The fact that all of the software we will use in this course are freely available and easy to download and install will make it very easy for you to learn at your own convenience and at your own pace.
I will be providing how to documents and howtos and faqs for students to get more in depth knowledge of the subject.
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Xenserver administration