An Introduction to User-Centered Design
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Research methods to gain a better understanding of your target-audience.
- Design strategies for user-centered problem solving
- An interest in user-centered design and/or user experience
- Paper (and stickynotes) as well as a writing utensil (pen, pencil, marker), would be helpful.
This course will explore several techniques for flushing out high-level design solutions for your projects and get inside the minds of your target audience. You will be empowered with methods you can immediately implement in your day-to-day work.
The course will include:
Research methods to gain a better understanding of your target-audience; and,
Design strategies for user-centered problem solving
I hope you take advantage of the activities provided in the course, as well as all the lecture videos. Each section of the course will start with a section introduction video and a section conclusion video. The first section of the course is offered, through Udemy, as a free preview of the course. Section two of the course will start to dive into the core content of the course.
Created by Frank Garofalo, Principal Consultant of Garofalo UX.
Please note, for languages other than English, course content transcriptions are automatically generated by Udemy and may not be accurate translations. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Anyone new to the user experience (UX) profession.
- Entrepreneur working on creating a new product.
- Entrepreneur working on updating an existing product.
- Anyone at a company working on creating a new product
- Anyone at a company working on updating an existing product
- A user experience (UX) intern
A user-centered design method for generating a level of understanding and compassion / empathy for your target audience.