An introduction to air pollution
- This is an introductory course. Although not pre-requisite but it is recommended that student know basic high school chemistry to appreciate some topics.
Air is absolutely essential for sustaining life on the planet. But air we breathe is polluted (both outdoors and indoors).
Air pollution is solely responsible for around 8 million deaths every year.
In this course we address following questions
What is air pollution?
What causes air pollution?
What are the impacts of air pollution?
How can you control/minimize air pollution?
Some air pollution case studies will be also mentioned in this course
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Environmental enthusiasts
- Passionate educator and teacher
- Did PhD in Chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
- Academic content creator
- Author of five text books on Engineering Chemistry, Environmental Science.
- Researcher - Have research publications from reputed international journals
- Bibliophile - Love reading books
- Cinephile - Love Watching English movies and series
- Nature lover