An Intelligent course on Real Estate Development
What you'll learn
- Understand what is takes to be a successful real-estate developer: Get an excellent understanding of real estate development and the ingredients required to be successful real estate developer and investor.
- Learn and develop new skills: Learn about sound real estate development principles and how to manage the development process from inception to operation and investment management.
- Gain strategic advantage: Learn how to identify unique opportunities in real estate development and to implement smart development strategies.
- Expand your knowledge: Learn how to prepare feasibility studies, cash flows and determine value and secure funding for your project.
- Learn to choose which area of real estate development suits you: You will get a full spectrum of the real estate development industry from residential to commercial so that you can decide which area you best.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project Management
In "An Intelligent Course on Real Estate Development", architect and successful international real estate developer Ron Forlee shares his many secrets in this high risk, high reward industry. With this practical "how to" guide, you too may be able to capitalise on the next real estate boom, or even the next burst of the real estate bubble.
This course is the perfect introduction to the industry for novice developers (although there is plenty of information for seasoned practitioners too), or those considering in investing in real estate development. It covers the whole gamut of residential and commercial development, including:
· The attributes of successful developers
· How to reduce the risks in developing real estate
· Choosing a team of appropriate development consultants
· Conducting a feasibility study, and calculating your profit
· Selecting finance and managing your way to success.
Real estate development is a risky business, but if it is planned and managed correctly, the rewards for developers and investors alike can be immense. This is the guide to help you succeed!
Who this course is for:
- Emerging Real Estate Developers and Entrepreneurs
- Real Estate Landowners and Investors
- Professional Consultants (Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors etc.)
- Real Estate Lawyers /Accountants
- Construction and Project Managers
- Builders and General Contractors
- Real Estate Brokers and Valuers
- Finance Consultants
- Investment and Fund Managers
Ron is an architect, developer and author. He is also the Managing Director of AYR International Pty Ltd, an international real estate development advisory company and Archiplan Pty Ltd, an Australian based architectural practice.
Over the past 40 years, Ron has been involved in a range of real estate developments from housing estates, hotels to shopping centres which he has managed and financed. As an architect, he has master-planned large-scale communities and infrastructure projects and designed commercial buildings such as shopping centres, office blocks and tourism developments in Australia, South Africa and China.
By undertaking his own personal real estate developments, Ron has hands-on experience in real estate and infrastructure development. Being an expert in the field of real estate development, infrastructure, master planning and architecture, Ron has written and published several books on real estate development and on building construction. He has also delivered several papers at seminars about his pet interest.