About the course and contents:
1. Learn Complete Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System by Honeywell Training Course Practically.
2. This is a fully On-Site Practical Training Course for All Levels to boost your career.
3. After completing this course you can work as an industry expert in Fire Alarm System
4. I covered all topics of Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System practically to make it understandable for all level ie. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Lower level training video to an Advance level training video.
5. This Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Training course contains a lot of practical videos. from our different projects which will help you easily to understand this system.
6. More than 6 hours 33 minutes of video lectures will let you have full practical knowledge of the BMS system.
7. This Fire Alarm System Training course is for all Engineers and Technicians and Operators either you are working as a contractor or a consultant
8. I ensure you, once you complete this Fire Alarm System course, you will be called Expert as Fire Alarm Engineer/ Fire Protection Engineer.
9. At the end of this Fire Alarm System course, you will find a full detailed project to explain to you the system completely
10. A lot of 5 stars reviews have been rated by trainees from all over the world, which reflects the superior benefits and the high quality and information you will find in this course.
11. This Fire Alarm System course is a summarized course, which is very helpful to anybody who is interested to learn the Fire Alarm System in a very fast way. Without wasting a lot of time.
Some of the topics which you will find in this course:
1. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Introduction
2. The Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Architecture
3. Fire Alarm System architecture and different levels of the Fire Alarm System
4. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system- Panel inside
5. Understanding of Fire Alarm system Loop and loop Circuit
6. Addressable Vs Conventional Fire Alarm System
7. Fire Alarm System - Devices, Use, Design and Applications.
8. Detector installation, Wiring, and its components
9. Detector types, design and detector ( Heat +Smoke+ Sounder) applications
10. Understanding of Manual Call Point(MCP) Operation, Wiring & Designing
11. Understanding of Fire Alarm Panel MCC card, Network card, Loop card
12. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Operation
13. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system- Operation- How to check Fire History
14. The different benefits of using Fire Alarm System in a building
15. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system-Operation- Active Fault
16. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system-Operation- Enable /Disable
17. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system-Operation- Find the device
18. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system-Operation- Loop Allocation
19. Understanding the Cable types and size used in the fire alarm system
20. GENT VIGILON Fire Alarm system - Manual Loop recovering
21. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm – How to Label Device
22. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System – How to Check Panel Nodes & Net-Map
23. What is IFU?- How to do fire alarm system interfacing with public address, Lift & FM200
24. Fire Alarm System Installation, Troubleshooting, Testing and Commissioning
25. Fire Alarm System Fault, Troubleshooting and Solution
26. Understanding of Battery used and its wiring connection
27. How to do Fire Testing with Smoke/Heat Detector Tester
28. What is NFPA? | Codes Standard and NFPA guidelines
29. What is Mock drill? & Civil Defense Certification
30. What to do if the Fire Alarm Panel Fails to Response?
31. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Networking
32. Fire Alarm System - RS232 / RS485 Communication
33. Fire Alarm System – Networking Of Multiple Panels
34. Gent Vigilon Fire Alarm System Software and Programming file
35. Gent Software -Report Generation
36. Fire Alarm Supervisor System / Work Station
37. How many devices in 1 loop?.
38. Distance between detectors?
These are the first courses on Udemy which provide onsite company training with in-depth knowledge.
I suggest you never miss these courses to enhance your skill and get trained with the best videos on Udemy.
As an instructor, I always consider the level of my course for beginners to experts.
Any beginner and professional can join the courses to enhance his/her skill. After course completion, these courses ensure you become an Industry expert.
I wish you a great career.