Amplify Your Yoga Practice With Singing Bowls
What you'll learn
- Modern singing bowl techniques to enhance a yoga practice
- Why singing bowls and yoga is a perfect pairing
- Benefits of singing bowls for the yoga instructor, their business and their students
- Science behind the power of sound healing instruments
- How to take part in your own sound healing experience
- Characteristics of crystal and metal bowls and which is right for you
- Other sound instruments to use in a yoga practice like gongs, chimes, drums, etc.
- Tools and techniques for playing singing bowls correctly
- Incorporating singing bowls into a yoga session, start to finish
- Performing a sound meditative concert
- Getting the maximum effect with a limited number of bowls
- It helps to have a singing bowl...any bowl will do.
You can capture the interest of new students and actually BOOST the effectiveness of your yoga classes by adding one simple tool: Singing Bowls! Adding the power of sound and vibration to a yoga practice brings phenomenal healing benefits AND helps you stand out in the ocean of other practitioners out there. In this video, you will learn how to integrate these amazing tools into your yoga practice. This one-of-a-kind training is fast and FUN and covers everything you need to know including: What to play, When to play, How to play, Why you play, and much more. When we are done, you’ll have the confidence to unleash the musical mysteries of singing bowls for yourself and your students.
NOTE: The video portions of this program were professionally shot and edited by award-winning producer/director Doug Hanes, so the "watchability" of the show is greatly enhanced.
Who this course is for:
- Yoga practitioners and instructors
Ann Martin combines a 23-year career in the healing arts with 40 years in the music business to manifest her passion for helping people through an innovative approach to singing bowls. She is a pioneer in the use of therapeutic techniques with singing bowls to help a modern society find transformation, stress-relief and pure presence. She is Founder and Creator of the “BLISSbowls™ Healing and Meditation Methods” teaching people how to integrate the bowls into professional practices and how to use bowls in meditation. Most recently, Ann created “BLISSbowls™ Meditation Cards…70 Ways to Meditate with Your Singing Bowl” and a soothing CD “Submerged in Sacred Sound” which are distributed internationally. In addition, she a sought-after keynote speaker for conferences, a published author, international educator, and recording artist.
Read more about Ann’s private practice, concerts, events, classes, and retreats by visiting MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."