Amped Studio - Making professional music. Videocourse
- Computer or laptop
- Internet connection
- Browser based on Chromium (like Chrome or Edge)
In this video course, you'll learn how to quickly create professional tracks using only your computer and browser.
Amped Studio is designed specifically for people who want to master professional production without special education.
The course is maximally focused on beginners, but at the same time, professionals will learn something new and interesting for themselves. When developing Amped Studio, we sought to make the process of creating music accessible to everyone.
The course will analyze in detail the process of creating a component of a musical composition, so that after its completion you can immediately start creating your own hit.
Even if you've never used sequencer, no problem. The course includes a block with the analysis of the application interface. The visual part is made as simple and intuitive as possible.
Regardless of your skills and experience, this method has greatly broadened your horizons in music production, raised your level of quality as a producer, and will help you master additional arranging, skill, and mastering skills that you have lacked before.
The course schedule is as follows:
2. Turn your voice into a synthesizer or even multiple drums with Amped Studio;
3. Groove creation and morphing of drum magnifiers with XYBeatZ;
4. Cooperation on music production in Amped Studio;
5. How to compose the main chords - Part 1;
6. How to compose the main chords - Part 2;
7. How to use VST plugins inside Amped Studio;
8. Unique amped Studiovirtualsynthesizers;
9. How to use automation in Amped Studio;
10. Europa Virtual Synthreview andtutorial;
11. How to compose bits using Drumpler;
12. How to use Granny Granny Synthesizer - Amped Studio;
13. How to make a future bass from scratch - Part 1 - Creating chords;
14. How to make a future bass from scratch - Part 2 - How the parts fit together;
15. How to use Amped Studio offline;
16. Amp Studio Shorts Flanger;
17. Create an arbitrary house beat.
1. Share the project tutorial;
2. Tutorial for XYBeatZ;
3. Tutorial for Preset Explorer;
4. Detection of Hum _Beatz Note in Amped Studio;
5. Sound library;
6. Virtual keyboard;
7. Arrangement and addition of regions;
8. Tracks and track panels;
9. Extended Minute - Episode 1;
10. Extended Minute - Episode 2;
11. Regions in Amped Studio.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn how to make music on a computer but don't know what to start from
- If you are producer and want to find more simple and convenient way of creating your sound
- If you want to have access to your projects always at hand without using special computer resources
Music producer, professional musician and co-developer of the Amped Studio app. Over 10 years of experience in producing in various musical directions (rap, pop, EDM, etc.). I have experience working with sequencers Ableton Live, FL Studio, Reason.
I have experience working with various studios and production centers in Europe and the USA. For the moment, I am fully focused on developing software designed to make music as accessible as possible for all.
See you on the course!