8. Amortization Schedules
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to construct a full amortization schedule when required
- you will be able to jump into any row of an amortization schedule
- an understanding of annuities and annuity calculations
- a scientific calculator or a business financial calculator like the BA II Plus
- a genuine interest and curiosity in mathematics problems involving financial calculations
This course will teach you how to prepare an amortization schedule for a loan. You will also learn how to jump into an amortization schedule at any point in time.
You will be provided with a workbook which includes the examples that will be discussed during the video lectures. You can use the completed workbook as your reference.
The course will take you about 2-3 hours to complete although this time will vary among different students.
- high school students interested in finance,
- college or university students in a mathematics of finance course or a Business Program,
- anybody who has a loan and is interested in how these calculations are determined,
- any student who needs a refresher or a tutorial on the topic of amortization