Amma chair massage course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to perform a complete Balinese massage, professionally.
- This protocol is what we use in the training of therapists for spa centers and professional massage centers
- The duration of the course is one hour, the same duration of the protocol for the client.
- no previous knowledge is required
The chair massage is a relaxation and therapeutic massage, which is performed with the client dressed and sitting in an ergonomic chair. The massage is done with thumb pressures, palm pressures, frictions, even with the elbows. Many of the techniques used come from the Shiatsu Japanese massage. This massage is one of the most popular in the US. The chair massage includes the areas of the head, neck, neck, shoulders, back, waist, hips, arms and hands.
- masseurs, estheticians, amateurs, physiotherapists ...
- home massage therapists
- Massage students