Unlock Clear Communication: American English Pronunciation
What you'll learn
- Speak clearly and powerfully
- Prepare for English presentations with confidence
- Develop tricks and shortcuts for pronunciation habits
- Gain practical and fun tools practicing
- Improve your ability to carry on conversations with clearer pronunciation
- Anticipate and develop muscles around specific pronunciation challenges
- Basic understandings of English
Are you ready to elevate your English speaking skills and be clearly understood by native speakers? Join this impactful and FUN course on American English pronunciation and gain the confidence to communicate effectively in any professional or social setting.
This course is designed for native Korean speakers, but the lessons apply to many who are learning or are proficient in English.
In this course, you will embark on a transformative journey towards mastering American English pronunciation. With our expert guidance and carefully designed exercises, you'll learn the intricacies of intonation, stress patterns, vowel and consonant sounds, and much more.
Through interactive lessons, practical examples, and targeted drills, you'll develop a keen ear for the nuances of American English and acquire the skills to emulate native speakers effortlessly.
Key Course Features:
Detailed guidance on mastering vowel and consonant sounds.
In-depth analysis of intonation patterns and stress in American English.
Strategies to improve word and sentence stress for clarity.
Practical exercises and activities to reinforce your learning.
Native speaker audio examples for accurate modeling and practice.
Unlock the power of American English pronunciation and enhance your communication skills today. Enroll in our course and embark on a transformative journey towards clear and confident English speaking.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking improved clarity and accent reduction in speaking English
- Koreans for whom English is a second language
- Korean professionals and businesspeople who communicate in English for work
- Korean actors, presenters, and media persons who need to speak publicly in English
- English-teaching educators in need of new approaches
Grace Donbee Choi, PhD, is a startup founder and graduate of NYU's Steinhardt School of Education. She has developed and taught undergraduate and graduate curricula for NYU and The New School in qualitative research methods as well as food and psychology. Grace is a classically trained chef after receiving her Grand Diplôme from the French Culinary Institute, has worked in award-winning restaurants in New York and Italy, and co-authored the cooking The Vegeterranean: Italian Mediterranean Cooking. She hosted a short-form cooking program called "Cooking with Grace" for the Cooking Channel, and was a voice artist for the audio company SpokenLayer. Her company, Larabee, is a procedural knowledge technology platform.