Amazon Web Services: Intermediate
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies
- Understand the cloud computing platform offered by AWS
- Migrate, deploy and manage databases on AWS
- Evaluate cloud migration readiness
- Devise a cloud migration strategy for an organization
- Optimize and monitor the performance of your applications on cloud
- It is recommended, although not required, that the candidates enrolling in this course must have completed the Amazon Web Services: Basic course as the concepts taught in the Intermediate course are built on the topics covered in the Basic course.
This intermediate level of course requires basic undersatding AWS. You can take our course Amazon Web Services: Basic
Amazon Web Services: Intermediate is the second of the two course series on AWS fundamentals. This course covers more advanced concepts and enables the students to understand the different services offered by AWS in more detail. The topics covered under this course include AWS compute, databases, cloud services and migration to AWS platform.
Amazon Web Services: Intermediate course is designed for candidates working in a system administrator, cloud architect or solution designing role in any organization. It covers the concepts of creating an automated, managed and optimized cloud with the compute, storage and database services of AWS. The course also covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
- IT professionals involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS cloud
- IT professionals working as solution architects and solution design engineers