Complete Guide for AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam like a pro!
- Understand several key Compute/Storage/Database services offered by AWS such as EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, S3 Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, ElasiCache, Neptune, and Redshift.
- Master AWS Security, identity and compliance Service such as Identity and access Management (IAM) and Amazon Macie.
- Cover the fundamentals of Management and Governance services such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, and Trusted Advisor.
- Understand the basics of networking and content delivery services such as VPC, CloudFront, and Route 53.
- Know the basics of Migration and Data Transfer services such as Database Migration Service (DMS) and Snowball.
- Learn the basics of AWS Cost Management Service such as AWS Cost Explorer and AWS Budgets.
- Understand cloud computing concepts and the benefits and value proposition of AWS and cloud computing.
- Know the types of cloud computing and cloud computing deployment strategies.
- Learn the difference between AWS regions and availability zones.
- Know the difference between databases vs. data lake vs. data warehouse.
- Define the AWS shared responsibility model.
- Understand the various AWS cloud architectural design principals.
- Compare the various pricing models, billing, and account management strategies offered by AWS.
- The course has no prerequisites and is open to any student.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing are transforming enterprises and reshaping workplaces all over the world. AWS is becoming the gold standard when it comes to cloud, offering a wide range of services such as compute, storage, infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and data analytics.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) is geared towards professionals who have basic experience with cloud-based technologies. Those include corporate decision-makers, general managers, sales managers, IT managers, and marketers wanting to become certified in AWS Cloud. The AWS Cloud Practitioners exam is targeted towards professionals who want to showcase their knowledge in AWS Platforms such as:
(1) Cloud Security and Compliance,
(2) Cloud Value Proposition,
(3) AWS pricing and cost model,
(4) AWS services and how to leverage their power,
(5) AWS Cloud Architectural principals.
With over 300+ slides and over 100+ practice questions, this course is by far the most comprehensive course on the market that provides students with the foundational knowledge to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam like a pro! This course covers the most important concepts without any fillers or irrelevant information. The course covers many key concepts and services that will be covered in the exam including:
o Value of AWS Cloud
o AWS shared responsibility model
o AWS Cloud security best practices
o AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
o Core AWS services such as:
Who is this exam for?
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam is for beginners who have basic knowledge with Cloud Services. Amazon recommends that exam candidates have:
(1) 6 months minimum experience with the AWS Cloud,
(2) Basic understanding of IT services, and
(3) Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud platform.
However, these topics will be extensively covered during early course lectures; therefore, the course has no prerequisites and is open to any student. Students who enroll in this course will become confident before they sit for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
- Professionals who want to become certified in AWS Cloud.