Amazon Web Services - Learning and Implementing AWS Solution
- Getting AWS account access will help you follow along in the training
Amazon Web Services is the single most revolutionizing phenomenon to implementing IT Infrastructure. Period. AWS turns infrastructure into a service, making provisioning hardware fast, simple, and reliable. Knowing this, many companies are transporting their hardware needs to AWS.
In order for you to be able to get into this new realm of intense Tech Entrepreneurship, you will need a course to guide your way in AWS. The problem is that most courses are not designed to help you learn by example (immersion is the most potent way of learning in humans). Rather they bathe you with inapplicable information that you have to learn over and over again anyways.
This course is designed to cover the end-to-end implementation of the major components of AWS. I also give you base from which you can launch into advanced topics in AWS. You will be learning Storage, Computation, and Databases in the form of S3, EC2, or RDB.
I have made sure that this journey becomes a fun and learning experience for you as the student. I have architectured this course so that you can learn step by step how AWS works and you can do the activities that I do in the course yourself.
There is no risk for you as a student in this course. I have put together a course that is not only worth your money, but also worth your time. I urge you to join me on this journey to learn how to dominate the IT world with the one of the most popular Infrastrcture Services: AWS
- This course is suited for everyone interested in technology
- No prior AWS experience is neccessary
- Introduction to AWS06:57
- Overview of this Course06:49
- Launching an EC2 System Part 118:34
- Launching an EC2 System Part 210:49
- Adding EBS Volumes to Amazon EC2 Instances - Amazon Web Services (AWS)05:59
- Creating Snapshots - Amazon Web Services (AWS)07:28
- Security Groups - Amazon Web Services (AWS)06:12
- Relational Databases Overview - Amazon Web Services (AWS)06:06
- Launching a Relational Databases Service (RDS) - Amazon Web Services (AWS)09:36
- Web Hosting - Amazon Web Services (AWS)05:59
- Creating DynamoDB Tables - Amazon Web Services (AWS)05:03
- Inserting Data into DynamoDB Tables - Amazon Web Services (AWS)07:01
- Creating a new S3 Bucket - Amazon Web Services (AWS)06:39
- Uploading Files to S3 Buckets - Amazon Web Services (AWS)04:31
- Versioning in S3 Buckets - Amazon Web Services (AWS)05:36
Hi! I'm Dhruv Bais. I am a Machine Learning and SAP Expert. But you can call me a coding geek.
I started very early in my career with Java and Python and wanted to know what all tech capabilities I can acquire. I have come a long way (about 7 Programming Language units) and mastered Python, R, Java, SAP FICO, SAP HANA, SAP ABAP, and many other software tools that aid me in my work of creating backend Information Technology Solutions for my clients.
I'm passionate about teaching Coding and SAP and want to share my love for these topics with other students. I also work as a Freelance programmer and have lots of experience creating Financial algorithms, data dashboards, server backends, SAP Integrations, SAP supply chains, and lots of other fun things that use my IT skills.
You wouldn't believe how big the market for SAP consultants is. Sign up and find out for yourself how you can get on this trend before it is too late. I teach SAP Module courses like Materials Management (MM), Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO), and Sales and Distribution (SD) to give you a functional base for how SAP is integrated and operated inside companies. You can use this knowledge as a stepping stone to learn more complex SAP technology as progress through the knowledge I provide through my courses. I genuinely believe this training is the best on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money.
Sign up and join me in this amazing adventure today.