Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Zero to Hero
- Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
Send email with AWS SES;
Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
- 22:05Lab Session - Intro to Storage Services
- 18:07Lab Session - Intro to Database Services
- 24:11Lab Session - Intro to Compute and Networking Services
- 10:26Lab Session - Intro to Management Services
- 10:25Lab Session - Intro to Application Services
- 11:49Lab Session - Intro to Analytics and Machine Learning
- 11:25Lab Session - Intro to Security, Identity & Compliance
- 17:14Lab Session - Intro to Developer, Media, Mobile, Migration, Business, IoT
- 08:39AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- 04:04Lab Session - Highly Available & Fault Tolerant NodeJS Server
- 11:28AWS Command Line Interface
- 12:08Lab Session - AWS Command Line Interface
- 04:46AWS Free Tier
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don't waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.