Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Zero to Hero
- Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
Send email with AWS SES;
Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Storage Services22:05
- Lab Session - Intro to Database Services18:07
- Lab Session - Intro to Compute and Networking Services24:11
- Lab Session - Intro to Management Services10:26
- Lab Session - Intro to Application Services10:25
- Lab Session - Intro to Analytics and Machine Learning11:49
- Lab Session - Intro to Security, Identity & Compliance11:25
- Lab Session - Intro to Developer, Media, Mobile, Migration, Business, IoT17:14
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk08:39
- Lab Session - Highly Available & Fault Tolerant NodeJS Server04:04
- AWS Command Line Interface11:28
- Lab Session - AWS Command Line Interface12:08
- AWS Free Tier04:46
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don't waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.