Amazon VPC Mastery for AWS Certifications
What you'll learn
- Learn about AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) from scratch
- Learn to architect using various VPC components - Subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table, NAT Gateway, Bastion Host, etc.
- Learn to implement security in VPC using Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Learn to create VPC using VPC Wizard
- Learn to build VPCs from scratch
- Basic understanding of Computer Networks
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Access to AWS (Free Tier or Paid)
- Most Important: *** Desire to Learn ***
Learning AWS VPC would be your stepping stone into AWS career. A good understanding of the VPC and it's components is a MUST going into any AWS certification!
You will learn to use "VPC wizard" to create VPCs quickly.
You will learn to create VPC with public and private subnets, security groups, NACLs & EC2 instances from scratch.
Create Internet Gateway
Create Subnets - Public & Private
Create Security Groups
Create Network ACLs
Create NAT Gateway
Create Bastion Host (a.k.a Jump Box)
Create VPC Peering.
Create VPC Components using AWS CLI
You have an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
Enroll & Start Learning!!!
Who this course is for:
- Application Architects
- Application Developers
- QA / Test Engineers
- IT Managers
- System and Network Administrators
- Senior Management Staff - CTO, CIO, CSO etc.
- Anyone with an interest to learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) VPC
About Our Company:
CodingGears.io offers self-paced technical courses and makes them easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
Codinggears/GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years and has extensive experience in delivering training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!