How to Start an Amazon to eBay Dropshipping Home Business
- Computer and internet connection.
- No business or eCommerce experience required
- No software required. You will learn about optional software to save time and make your business more effective.
Enroll in this course and learn the basics of setting up a Home-based Amazon to eBay Drop-Shipping business in this Dropshipping Starter Course.
This course is made for anyone who wants some extra income and a home-based side business which can be managed from anywhere in the world without a physical store or inventory. You can remain an employee and run this business in your spare time or go into the eBay Drop-shipping business full-time.
The course will take you step-by-step in setting up the basics of an e-Commerce and eBay Drop-shipping Business
You will learn how to open your eBay and PayPal accounts and source hot products from Amazon to sell profitably on eBay, You will discover how to configure your eBay account and automate your business with easy-to-use Drop-shipping Software Automation.
All you will need to take this course is a computer (desktop or laptop), an internet connection, a few hours a week and an open mind to learn something new.
This course will be useful to you at any stage in life, whether you are just joining the work-force or way past retirement.
This course is intended for those ready to make the first critical steps in setting up an eBay Dropshipping Business or for those who are still considering it and would like to know more before deciding if it's for them.
The course will include videos, presentations, easy-to-follow summaries and bonus materials for those serious about becoming a successful eBay Drop-shipper.
We will share the techniques, tips and tricks which successful businessman Aviv Malka has used to become a Top-Rated eBay Drop-shipper and Platinum Level eBay Seller with over $350,000 of sales in this past year.
David Levine, an eBay Entrepreneur, Dropshipper & Trainer will be teaching the course based on Aviv's techniques (and as the native English Speaker in the team will respond to most of the Student Questions).
If you want to save countless hours of trial and error by setting up an eBay Drop-shipping business on your own AND start earning money in your spare time, then ENROLL in this course.
Aviv Malka (eBay Platinum Level Seller)
David Levine (Trainer & eBay Entrepreneur)
- Anyone who want to earn extra income.
- Anyone who wants a home-based low cost business
- Anyone who heard about Dropshipping and would like to know more.
- How to get the MOST out of This Course00:44
- We Have A Little Request00:53
- What Is The Drop-shipping Business Model?02:27
- The Pros & Cons of an eBay Drop-Shipping Business03:16
- Is Dropshipping from Amazon to eBay Legal?01:04
- Private Invitation01:08
- How to Set up an eBay Account01:23
- Choosing an eBay Username00:00
- How to Set up Your Addresses in eBay01:29
- How to Set Up Your PayPal Account02:30
- How to Link your PayPal Account to eBay00:57
- How to Set Up Your eBay Sellers Account01:28
- Introduction to Business Policies in eBay03:25
- Setting Up Your Payment Policy03:16
- Setting Up Your Shipping Policy07:00
- From Which Companies Should You Source Your Products?03:29
- How to Set up your account on Amazon02:00
- The Principles of Sourcing Items From Amazon06:17
- Product Sourcing - The Tax Method06:18
- How to Find a Trending Product That Sells Like Crazy NOW! (2020 method)16:55
- The Game Has Changed | New Alternative to AliExpress & Amazon18:57
- Listing Your First Product on eBay10:24
- Why You Need eBay Drop-shipping Software?05:34
- How to List an Item on eBay Using Drop-Shipping Software04:28
- For more information about Drop-shipping Software00:04
- How to Drop-ship Your First Order From Amazon to eBay10:11
- How to Give AWESOME Customer Service08:16
My name is Aviv Malka, an eCommerce Expert with a passion for imparting knowledge.
Over the past year I've sold on eBay & Shopify over $5,350,000 worth of items making me a Platinum Level Seller.
I've trained many eBay and Shopify sellers from absolute newbies to the most advanced eCommerce merchants and shared with them my knowledge and experience in this very competitive market.
My various business ventures give me the opportunity to do the things I love and most of all travel and take my family to far-off places.
Following 25 years in community service as a chaplain, mediator, researcher and teacher, I've followed the independent path of being an entrepreneur and eCommerce Merchant. My focus today is on eBay Drop-shipping as a Global Top-Rated eBay Seller & Power-Seller.
In addition, I develop training materials for new eBay sellers on blogs and on the Udemy platform.
Presently studying for a graduate (MA) degree in Library & Information Science.
My hobbies are reading lots of books and audio-books. Business, science, psychology and whatever books come my way, and sometimes blogging about Jewish Travel.