Amazon PPC Product Ads: Grow Your Private Label FBA Products
What you'll learn
- Become HIghly Proficient In Building Amazon PPC Campaigns
- Research and discover powerful keywords from multiple keyword sources
- Build Microtargeted Amazon PPC Campaign
- Improve The Profitability Of Your Campaign
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge to taking this course other than having an idea of what selling on Amazon is.
We know that creating an Amazon listing and getting your branded or private label product up and running is one thing. But generating traffic is another and there truly is an art and science to it. In this Amazon PPC course, we discuss how to source powerful keywords and create profitable campaigns via Amazon sponsored product Ads (pay per click advertising PPC). The course is broken into four modules:
- How To Source Powerful Keywords
- How To Navigate Broad, Phrase, Exact, and Negative Match Keywords In Amazon
- Philosophy On Building A Robust Campaign
- Reviewing Terms & Optimizing Your Campaign
- Live Demo & Walkthrough With Actual Case Studies
- Profound Ways To Improve Your Listings In Order To Improve ACOS & Even SEO
In addition, we have an advanced sections around conquesting your competitors, ranking for multiple keywords, and other advanced topics critical to generating targeted and profitable traffic with an ROI and ACOS (Average Cost of Sale) better than 25% (spend / sales).
If you are a big brand, private label amazon seller, retail arbitrage seller, or a traditional merchant seller, this information will be incredibly relevant to your growth and product success.
Who this course is for:
- Any Who Sells On Amazon
I currently run a digital advertising agency as well as run and operate a brand in which we private label products that we sell on Amazon. I have over 8 years of digital marketing experience and in a short period of time have taken our amazon brand to international markets, channels outside of Amazon, and advertising channels as well with Amazon PPC being our best advertising platform. I am an MBA graduate of NYU Stern School of Business and attended Morehouse College for my undergraduate degree.