Book Marketing That Sells Books on Amazon: My Proven Methods
What you'll learn
- Know what you need to be successful
- Massively increase Kindle book sales on Amazon
- Get a crowd of avid book buyers
- Focus efforts on what gets book sales
- Stop wasting time on what doesn't work
- You must have an Amazon author account
- Have written, or want to write, fiction or nonfiction Kindle books
- Have a Facebook account
- Willingness to learn and take action
Hi. My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books.
I consistently earned more than $1,000, every month on Amazon. In this course, I reveal how I did it.
There are lots of book marketing and promotion methods out there. I tried most.
I have tried all sorts of different book marketing methods. I tried keyword ranking, paid advertising, YouTube, blogging, article marketing, and all the other supposedly breakthrough methods. I stopped using most of them as the results were poor.
However, I eventually found a handful of methods that did produce the best results. I continued to use only these. They are the ones responsible for the high royalties I received. Therefore, I only teach these in the course.
I am going to show you...
- The one thing you must have. Without it, everything else won't work.
- The thing that makes the most difference in book sales.
- What every successful author has. You must have one. I'll show you how.
- How to create a crowd of avid buyers. They'll buy every book you produce.
- My one and only marketing method that gave me most of my results. Plus, my personal resource that made a huge difference.
- Something not many authors realize. It really boosts your book sales.
You also get these very helpful bonuses:
- How to create fiction and nonfiction book titles that sell. You'll find these simple but powerful.
- The easy way to get readers to buy your other books. Very effective.
I didn't just create courses to make money. I genuinely made them to help others. If you need any help, you can contact me personally inside the course. I will always be available to help you.
Enroll now, by clicking the button on the right, and let me improve your Kindle book sales.
Who this course is for:
- Self-published Kindle authors
- Fiction and non-fiction authors
- Want to self-publish Kindle books
- Amazon Kindle authors who want more sales
"Always be learning."
Teaching more than 100,000 students.
"I love to find better, easier, faster, and more efficient ways to do things. I then like to help others by sharing my discoveries."
"You can do anything, within reason. You just need to know how."
I want to help as many people as possible with what they want to improve in their lives. I have done that through my writing since 2001.
Would you like to make nonfiction book writing easy? This is what my first course, Write In Steps, does.
More courses to come.
I gave my first talk when I was aged twelve. This was in front of over one hundred people. I followed a program designed to improve public speaking and teaching.
I learned computing and went on to develop a computer system to run a business in herbs and spices. This was designed to allow complete novices to generate customer orders and delivery notes. It then allows the finished order to be processed and then invoiced.
I'm telling you this because I want you to understand something. I have always been keen on learning new things. Not only that, but I like to make things work better. So when I found writing books hard, I started to improve my system. The result is that I now have a system that is streamlined and far more efficient. It allows me to produce quality books that readers gain great benefit.
Part of my innovative mentality means that I am always reading about new ideas. I have also learned a lot by viewing instructional videos on Udemy, Youtube, and the like. There's always something new to learn. I take the best from everything and re-assemble it into a better improved process. I temper it with my own personal experience. Continue to make further improvements. Finally, as I like to help others, I teach this knowledge on via books and now video.
I started writing content for the internet in 2001. In 2012 I wrote my first Kindle book, which was published on Amazon.
I have had several best-sellers. My first one was The Easy Way To Clean. It remained my best-selling title for around two years. I currently have more than fifty titles published.
My aim is to help as many people as possible with my experience and knowledge. I also aim to encourage many others to share their knowledge.