Amazon Kindle eBooks: Become A Published Author in 30 Days
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to identify your niche and what topics are in demand
- How to outline your content
- How to create your book's content (even if you don't want to write it yourself)
- Where to look for inspiration
- 7 methods for getting your draft written quickly
- Quick & easy ways to format your book
- The three stages of editing & which tools you can use to help with this
- Where to find beta readers
- The exact steps you need to take to publish your new book
- Promotion & marketing methods to boost your book's ranking and increase sales
- Just a computer and a stable internet connection.
The Quick & Easy Way To Become a Published Author
From Research to Publishing, Sign Up for this Course Now and I'll Walk You Through the Steps
Publishing a Kindle eBook can grow your business in exciting, new ways. Some marketers and digital business owners use eBooks to grow their platforms and develop a fan base.
You can publish eBooks to create an additional source of passive income in your business, too. You can use eBooks to boost your credibility, making it easy for you to become a sought-after speaker or well-paid consultant.
You might think that writing and publishing an eBook is a difficult process but it’s not. In fact, the journey to becoming a published author can be fun and enjoyable if you know what to do.
Here's what you'll learn from this course:
How to identify your niche and what topics are in demand
Where to look for inspiration
How to outline your content
How to create your book's content (even if you don't want to write it yourself)
7 methods for getting your draft written quickly
Quick & easy ways to format your book
The three stages of editing & which tools you can use to help with this
Where to find beta readers
The exact steps you need to take to publish your new book
Promotion & marketing methods to boost your book's ranking and increase sales
Sign up now to start your journey towards becoming a published author!
- Aspiring Authors
- Professionals who want to build credibility and generate leads
- People who are looking for a way to earn extra income
- People who want to. earn money online while working from home