Amazon FBA Product Research In 2020 - Step by Step [GUIDE]
- A Computer And Internet Connection.
- Software To Discover Products On Amazon.
LAST UPDATED: 2/7/2020
The first & most important step in starting a successful physical product business on Amazon is picking the right product. It's not a surprise that the majority of people that look into Amazon FBA never get started, simply because they cannot find high demand, low-competition products to source and private labels on Amazon.
Follow along and learn step-by-step while I demonstrate over-the-shoulder how to find home-run products each and every-time on Amazon - all explained for beginners.
Amazon has grown to the point where slapping a logo and creating custom packaging for headphones, garlic presses or fidget spinners will no longer work due to the increase in sellers and stricter selling policies. However, despite all the change many guru's are still teaching the same old ways in finding products that simply no longer work in 2020.
In this free course, you will learn everything from my 3 SECRET RULES I've been implying since I started selling on Amazon and NEVER SEEN BEFORE way in discovering low-competition, but very high demand products every single time.
After watching this course in the next 63 minutes you will -
Understand The Amazon Customer
Calculate Sales To Review Ratio
Discovery Profitable Products
Analyze Amazon Competition
Brainstorm Product Ideas
Take Advantage Of Google
Find And Contact Manufactures
Everything is up to date & all information is accurate.
- Anyone Interested In Selling On Amazon.
- Anyone Wanting To Open A Online Business.
- Anyone Looking To Start Generating Extra Cash Online.
- Anyone Looking To Start A Physical Products Brand.
- Anyone Interested In Importing Products From Overseas.
- Anyone Looking For Passive Income.
- Intro To The Course01:04
- Get In Touch01:22
- Tools For This Course02:19
- Understanding The Amazon Customer01:35
- Explanation of the Sales to Review Ratio02:49
- Analyzing Keywords to Determine Competition & Demand03:01
- How to discover products to sell on Amazon.10:18
- Analyzing Amazon keywords/category.08:44
- Finding room for improvement.11:11
- Creating the perfect bundle, set, pack, starter kits, and DIY.05:20
- How to leverage Google Shopping Insights & Trends.04:01
- Finding manufactures around the world.01:36
- How to filter out the best manufactures.03:00
- How to stay organized contacting manufactures.02:44
- How to correctly approach these manufactures.03:11
- Finding manufactures in the USA.02:08
David Zaleski has been operating in the eCommerce space since the age of 14 years old. At the age of 18, he started his own Amazon business with just $4,800 in startup capital and grew it to over $2.5 million in sales over the span of just four years. Since then, he’s helped thousands of people through his podcast and YouTube channel. He’s consulted with 8-figure eCommerce brands, was featured on Tai Lopez Knowledge Society, Viral Launch & multiple Amazon podcasts.