Amazon FBA Product Research Blueprint 2022 - Private Label
What you'll learn
- 🔎 How to Find In-Demand Profitable Products
- 😎 How To Sell On Amazon FBA
- 🔥 A Proven Step-By-Step Process to Find Products With Low Competition
- 💡 Elite Helium 10 Techniques for Product Research
- 💰 How To Determine If a Product Will Be Profitable
- ✅ Product Research Guidelines to Set You Up For Success
- Computer & Internet Connection
- A Helium 10 Subscription
What is Amazon Product Research?
The process of researching products to sell on Amazon is exactly that. A process of analyzing what’s selling so that you can grab a slice of the action. The idea is that you research products that you are able to source inexpensively and sell for a profit. Sounds super simple, doesn’t it? Yet, it’s a process that includes numerous important factors that must be considered.
For example, your niche selection, any brand restrictions, your competition, costs, and fees will all impact whether the products you research are viable.
Why is it Important to do Product Research?
If you don’t spend adequate time honing your research skills, you’ll be unable to spot potentially profitable products. Choosing random products just because you like the look of them and ‘think’ they will sell on Amazon will not cut it, because what you ‘think’ and what your research will uncover are likely to be total opposites!
So, don’t sell what you want to sell, sell what sells!
There is no room in the world of running an eCommerce business for you to make guesses or uninformed decisions, particularly if you want your business to be successful and to grow.
One of the main reasons Amazon sellers find product research so challenging is because they simply don’t know what to focus on. And it’s not surprising as not all products are equal. Before you even start your research you should have a handle on what a good product looks like to introduce to your inventory.
Does the thought of product research sound overwhelming to you?
That's ok! I'm here to help guide you through the process step-by-step! I will help you make the difficult decisions, not so difficult, so you can focus on starting your Amazon FBA business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed trying to find a product to sell on Amazon.
- Beginners to seasoned eCommerce professionals.
- Those that are interested in taking the first steps to creating a profitable Amazon FBA business.
As a former Sellics’ Director of Sales, Michael Keeling no longer pitches solutions to prospective clients. With nearly 9 years of B2B tech sales experience, he successfully launched his Amazon FBA business and used that experience to transition his career to an eCommerce Manager for a brand architect company called The Foundation.