Amazon Connect Complete Training Course
What you'll learn
- Amazon Connect fundamentals to advanced for setting up a cloud contact center solution for voice and chat
- Integrating Amazon Lex with Amazon Connect to build an intelligent contact center
- In depth understand of Amazon Connect core concepts such as contact flows, Queues, routing profiles, etc. with use cases and examples
- Basics of other AWS products such as Polly, Lambda, Lex, S3, IAM, etc
- Understanding of additional concepts like SSML, Tasks,
- No prior experience to AWS or Amazon Connect is required
- You can use any computer (MAC, PC or Linux) with latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- Willingness to learn a cutting edge technology
Amazon Connect is a highly scalable cloud based contact center solution that can be quickly built and deployed with only a few clicks. It includes both voice and chat providing an Omnichannel experience for the customers. You can build an intelligent contact center using Amazon Connect that can understand natural language like a human so that your customers don't have to press buttons on their keypad, instead say what they want.
In this course, you will learn Amazon Connect from the basics to some of the advanced concepts that will help you to build an intelligent contact center. By the end of this course you will be confident to design and setup an Amazon Connect contact center solution. This course is not about learning just Amazon Connect. We will build an intelligent contact center solution that can understand Natural Language so your customers can simply say what they want and don’t have to press different buttons on their keypad.
So in order to setup such a sophisticated contact center solution, we are going to use a few other AWS products in addition to Amazon Connect such as Amazon Lex, AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch and so on as a part of this journey. This also means that by the end of this course you will have a basic understanding of all these products in addition to learning Amazon Connect in depth. I will be covering everything right from the basics including an overview of AWS and will guide you step by step on the setup and configuration. So you don’t need any prior experience or knowledge with Amazon Connect or any other AWS products.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Amazon Connect (basics and advanced concepts) to build a cloud based contact center
Arun Nair is an Intelligent Automation and Integration Architect with over fifteen years experience in Information Technology that includes Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Intelligent Document Capture solution, Natural Language Process, Cloud Platforms, Integration and IT infrastructure architecture. He has deployed large scale RPA and IA solutions for various government and private organizations.