Amazon Cognito with AWS Cloud
What you'll learn
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- You will learn about various AWS Mobile Services
- You will learn about AWS Mobile Hub, Device Farm
- And AWS Pinpoint, AppSync
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
Are you a mobile app developer? If you are working on an development project related to mobile application, and you need to optimize your work from Testing to adding authentication, and much more features. You can make use of various mobile tools and services available on AWS (Amazon Web Services). In this course you are going to learn wide range of AWS services under the category of mobile development and testing. If you are new to Cloud computing or AWS, don't worry, you are going to learn only relevant things mainly curated for people who are currently working or will be working on Mobile app development.
You will learn the various mobile services as below:
AWS Mobile Hub
AWS Device Farm
AWS Mobile Analytics (Pinpoint)
You will be learning these AWS mobile services, just after you have learned AWS Cognito. It is very powerful service featured on cloud.
AWS Cognito lets you add user sign-up, sign-in, and access control to your web and mobile apps quickly and easily. Amazon Cognito scales to millions of users and supports sign-in with social identity providers, such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon, and enterprise identity providers via SAML 2.0. You will be learning AWS Cognito right from scratch, after you have learned AWS CLI (command line interface) and AWS cloud fundamentals.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.