Amazon Cognito with AWS Cloud
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Command over AWS Mobile Services- Mobile Hub, Device Farm, Pinpoint, AppSync
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
In this course, we would explore AWS mobile services with Amazon Cognito available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey be learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like IAM (Identity and Access Management), Cognito, AWS-CLI (Command line interface), Storage, Compute and Analytics services that can be integrated with various mobile services.
After that we would be learning all of the mobile services- Mobile Hub, Device Farm, AppSync, Mobile Analytics (Pinpoint). We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.