AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional [Latest Exam]
- 52.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- ACE the most challenging AWS Exam and become a Certified AWS CSA Professional
- Establish the confidence level needed to ACE any complex AWS technical interviews
- Gain the Senior AWS Architect status by proving your competency level in architecting complex solutions for clients
- Alleviate your profile to the Professional level apart from the crowd and competition
- Gain the confidence to conquer additional AWS certificates, and take the step to your multi-cloud (Azure and GCP) journey
- Fresh knowledge and a good grip on AWS Certified Solutions Archtiect knowlege
- Motivation and readiness to invest time and effort to pass this challenging exam
- Determination to build a distinguished AWS Architect profile
This course is the ultimate preparation guide for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect Professional certificate Exam SAP-C01, 2019 version.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam is considered to be the toughest one amongst all Amazon Web Services certificates to date.
Why become AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional?
Despite the wealth of knowledge in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, that certificate does not really challenge the candidate's ability to build scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure, monitored and automated solutions. However, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, on the other hand, tests these skills in depth. Basically, it is the AWS Architect knowledge in action. For anyone who started a career in AWS, this is a must have certificate at some point in time, for the following reasons:
a) It will deepen your understanding of AWS services, how they work together in sound architectures.
b) It will sharpen the architect skills having you think from different angles, and consider many things in your architecture.
c) It will also getting you to the next level in your AWS architect career.
d) It will alleviate your AWS profile away from the masses certified at the associate level, hence, lesser competition.
Why this course - Advantages over ANY other available CSA Professional courses?
•The course has a well defined Study plan for best results, included at the beginning of the course.
• Certified Solutions Architect Associate KnowledgeAssessment (77Qs,170mts,CSAProexamformat), at the course start to identify any
• Critical Certified Solutions Architect Associate Reviews embedded within the lectures.
• The course has all the required Theory, Use cases, and Quizzes to assess knowledge and ensure deep understanding
• Scenario based question tutorials, learn the art of reading, analyzing, answering and ACE’ing this AWS exam
• All recommended Whitepapers' knowledge all blended in the course content, no need to spend time on them.
Simply the best, most comprehensive, and optimum/logical flow that builds on the knowledge gained from CSA Associate, and end up preparing you to the best possible to ACE the exam.
IF you are serious about ACE'ing this exam, look no further! Enroll now!
Learn with the experts, and join this course now. Join our vibrant DolfinED Q&A community forum, and get the help needed within few hours, from the authors and the hundreds of other candidates who are here on a daily basis to collaborate and answer questions, share success stories, and provide tips on how to best conquer this monster exam.
Course seems to be expensive? Well, it is priced at 50% of the exam fee! and it is your passport into becoming a CSA Professional certified . Is this achievement worth the investment?
What if you enroll and you do not like what you see (I am sure this will not happen), then you have 30 days money back guarantee, ask for refund IF this is the case within 30 days...
So it is Risk FREE enrollment to enable you to become an AWS Pro!
What to do now? Push the enroll button and let's start the journey to help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional!
I'll meet you inside the course.
DolfinED's CSA Professional course development team.
- Everyone with AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) Associate knowledge aiming at completing the AWS CSA Professional exam
- Everyone who tried other means to prepare for this exam and still lacks the right level of confidence to sit for the AWS CSA Professional exam
- Everyone willing to dive deeper into building Scalable, Security, Fault Tolerant, Cost Effective, Easy to deploy and manage Architectures and Solutions on AWS
Introduction to the course, intended audience, pre-requisites and course objectives
A recommended study plan to follow for the best outcomes and the course differentiators
This lecture provide an exam brief, and then dives into the new exam blueprint.
This exam picks questions form the CSAA Course by DolfinED, and presents them as an 80 questions, 170 minutes exam, at a 75% passing score. A solid CSA foundation is important and uncovering any gaps is crucial before diving deep into CSA pro.
Benefits are many, to mention a few, expose any weaknesses in CSAA content that needs to be revised, Get a feel of how an 80 Qs (>77) / 170 minutes exam would feel like, and more importantly make your CSA Pro learning more beneficial for boosting your confidence and success potential.
Lets discuss quickly why are the domains in CSA pro blueprint important as they relate to the approach to architecting on AWS. What are client key/critical aspects of the architecture they will be picky on, and how you as an AWS expert should think of these aspects as you built architecture work for AWS customers.
This lectures introduces the CloudFormation Intrinsic functions, and starts the discussion about CloudFormation Resource Attributes, and explains the Creation Policy and Wait Condition that can be used to delay the creation of some Stack components
The lectures highlights what the ENI is, how it works, and the importance it plays when creating additional ENIs and attaching them to the EC2 instance to provide for better resilience and/or high availability at lower cost. Also, it explains how to deal with licensing or legacy applications that rely on fixed MAC address or fixed IP.
For web distributions, this lecture will take a closer look at how we can enforce HTTPs if required between Viewers and Cloud Front, Cloud Front and Origins, or end to end. What implications would this have on using Custom Origins with Cloud Front.