Amazon AWS EC2 LEMP + Host Multiple Domains on One Server
What you'll learn
- Deploy and Configure AWS EC2 Instance
- Install and Configure Linux, MySQL, PHP and PhpMyAdmin on a Linux Server
- Host Multiple websites on a single server
- Know the basics of Cloudflare and how to setup a new domain
- Secure your Website with Cloudflare
- Connect to a server via SSH using PuTTy
- Basic IT skills
- Basic Linux commands
In this exciting new course, we show you how to host multiple domain names on a AWS EC2 Instance. We will show you step-by-step how to configure a EC2 instance with LEMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04. This includes deploying a EC2 instance, installing all the components included in LEMP Stack including Nginx, MySQL, PHP and phpMyAdmin.
After you understand the foundations of server configuration, we will host multiple domains using Nginx server block configuration files, and manage it through Cloudflare.
As an extra content , I will show you how to encrypt your site and use an HTTPS protocol, using cloudflare SSL certificates very easily. We will redirect all of our traffic to www, to avoid issues with cache.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn the basics of AWS EC2 Instance setup
- How to host mutiple domains on a server
- IT Beginners
- If you want to learn how to setup sites on cloudflare
My name is Ronen, I work at a startup company as a Senior Full Stack Developer. I develop apps from scratch, backend and frontend.
Computers and code are my passion, and I would love to pass my knowledge forward and teach new students.
Be sure that I will be there for you, for any question that you will have.