Amazon AppStream 2.0 - Advanced
What you'll learn
- Dive deeper into Advanced AppStream Topics
- Understand AppStream Domain Joined Fleets, CloudFormation and SAML
- Understand how to completely deploy your AppStream infrastructure using CloudFormation
- Create your own image automation pipeline for Windows and Linux
- Integrate your SAML Enabled AppStream environment with IAM Identity Center
- Have taken our free Amazon AppStream Introduction course also on Udemy to help you grasp the basics of Amazon AppStream 2.0
- Already understand the basics of cloud technologies
- Have a good grasp of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Understand basic networking and cloud networking principles
- Have a good level of understanding of existing AWS services and the AWS console
- Have access to an AWS Account to spin up Amazon AppStream 2.0 services
Welcome to the Advanced Amazon AppStream 2.0 (AS2) course by Masters Of Cloud!
This course has been designed as a follow on 'deep dive' course to the 'Amazon AppStream - Introduction' (also by Masters of Cloud and also on Udemy!)
What is Amazon AppStream we hear you ask? Well take a look at our other free 'Amazon AppStream 2.0 - Introduction' udemy course first!
This advanced course builds on your knowledge from the introductory course by expanding your knowledge of the following advanced configurations for Amazon AppStream 2.0.
AppStream Settings Persistence
VPC Readiness, DHCP Options Sets and CloudFormation deployments
AppStream Infrastructure Deployment via CloudFormation
AppStream SAML Integration and Active Directory Joined AppStream Fleets and Managed AD
IAM Identity Center Integration and M-AD Synchronisation
Creating an Automatic AppStream Image Pipeline - Windows and Linux
We also have provided CloudFormation templates to assist you with deploying the Course infrastructure to get you up and running in no time and to complement the course with even more cloudy skills for technologies like CloudFormation, VPC Creation, Managed Microsoft Active Directory.
Prior Learning: You should have basic prior knowledge of fundamental networking (DNS, Subnetting, Routing, DHCP) and cloud concepts (AWS VPC) and be competent with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Linux Operating Systems.
Any questions, queries, feedback or problems please don't hesitate to get in touch via the Udemy website!
Thank you for learning the future with Masters Of Cloud!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in a deeper more advanced understanding of Amazon AppStream 2.0
- Solution Architects, Engineers or Tech Leads that work in the End User Computing field already
- Developers who need to leverage the ability to securely demo or stream their applications without giving away their source code
Please note: All opinions in these online courses and content are exclusively my own and not those of my employer(s)
I wish you the best on your cloud journey whatever stage you are at!
I am a Cloud Solutions Architect with extensive business and technology experience within large corporate, government and consulting agencies. Designing and supporting for large corporate environments with over 80,000+ users. I have worked with numerous industry verticals and previously built and ran my own cloud services company in Australia.