Ultimate Alexa Skill Development course: With & Without Code
What you'll learn
- Developing Alexa Skills without coding!
- Learn about the different tools and platforms used to build voice apps without coding.
- How to work with AWS Lambda Function and Web-Service as an Endpoint.
- Developing skills with Flask-ASK Framework.
- Learn how to use Command Line Interface to build Alexa Skills.
- Learn about all the aspects of Distribution and Certification Process for publishing your skill to Alexa App Store.
- Learn the secret receipe behind making a voice app more engaging with the users.
- Learn the platforms and tools that helps to design the structure of voice apps.
- Learning advanced level features of Amazon AWS to improve user's experience like: Dynamo DB and Amazon Polly.
- Getting the most out of the Alexa Skills Kit tools and features like: Ready to use templates, Built-in capabilities, SSML Tags, In-skill purchase(earning money through Voice Apps), Session Attributes, Code samples
- Get the links of documentations and code samples that will be helpful through out the course journey.
- You must have a Google account.
- You must be willing to learn new things.
Hey, I am Mridul Kabra and I welcome you to my course, Ultimate Alexa Skill Development - With & Without Code, where you are going to learn how to create and build interactive voice apps for Amazon Alexa and how to monetize them.
This course puts about all the necessary information you need to build an engaging Alexa skill in one place.
The course teaches you all the required skills to become a successful Alexa Developer from building skills without coding to building highly customizable skills on an advanced level.
The first section of our course is focused on developing Alexa Skills without coding with the help of different tools and platforms. The second section focuses on how to work with AWS Lambda function and Web-Service as an Endpoint. From there we then take a step forward to start learning how to develop skills using Node.js and Python.
I am going to take you to a step-by-step journey from the very basics to more advanced concepts for becoming an expert in the field of Alexa Skills Development.
I am also going to keep you updated with the latest content as the field is young and keeps progressing at a fast pace.
In this course you will learn:
Structure of a custom skill.
Environment Setup of Alexa.
Building skills without coding!
Building Skills with Python.
How to use AWS Lambda as an Endpoint?
How to build a voice design structure?
How to build an engaging and interactive skill?
How to sell content products in skill?
Learning the distribution and certification process.
How to Store Session Data in Dynamo DB.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for anyone who is looking to learn and build voice apps for the newest technology of Amazon Alexa.
- This course is for you, if you are trying to build voice apps, but have not been able to make it successful.
- This is course is for you, if you are always eager to learn and work on the latest technologies.
- If you have heard of Amazon Alexa and want to learn more about how to build voice apps for Alexa, take this course.
- This course is for you, if you are an innovator or an entrepreneur and want to increase the reach of your business.
- This course is for all the developers and non-developers who want to build and publish the skills or voice apps on their own.
- And who wants to build or add custom skills for their Echo devices.
I started studying architecture (at NIT, Jaipur) in 2011, but my interest in Digital Marketing started growing while experimenting with blogs on the topic of architecture itself, as a result of which I finally registered my Marketing firm in 2015 after 4 years of Blogging and consulting clients as a freelancer.
Since then, I have worked as a consultant for more than 100 companies and individuals helping them achieve their Online Marketing/sales goals.
Having experimented a lot in almost all the major online sectors, I have also been invited as a Digital Marketing Trainer at a few IITs, NITs and MBA colleges in India. I was also invited to speak at a TEDx conference in 2017 on the topic of Blockchain.
I am an author on 80+ tech blogs, where I write as I manage to get some time off.
After 4 years of training offline, I have now decided to dedicate time and effort to developing good Udemy courses as well. I am starting with a course around the Amazon's Alexa as my first experiment.