Make an Amazon Affiliate Marketing Website - Step by Step
What you'll learn
- By the end of this Course, you will be able to create Your Own Amazon Affiliate Niche Website.
- Choosing a particular niche for your Amazon Affiliate Website.
- How to select a Domain Name and buy Domain and Web Hosting altogether.
- How to install WordPress with 1-Click installation process.
- How to create an auto-rotating banner slider.
- How to make an Amazon Affiliate eCommerce website step by step.
- How to install a perfect theme in your affiliate website.
- How to use WooCommerce shortcodes to display products.
- You need a domain name (website name)
- You need web hosting (web space for your website to run on the internet)
- Interest in earning with Amazon Affiliate Program
- A Laptop/Desktop with good internet connection.
Building an Amazon Affiliate Website is a highly profitable business nowadays.
In this step-by-step Amazon Affiliate Website Development Course, you will learn how to build a profitable Amazon Affiliate store that you can setup within 1 hour!
Creating an affiliate website is easy to set up with WordPress and WooCommerce and it helps you to monetize your website with Amazon products.
The best part of making Amazon Affiliate website is that you don't need to maintain your own product inventory, you don't need to invest in buying the products. Amazon takes care of all the products, their delivery, refunds management, and payments.
You just need to focus on promoting their products on your Amazon Affiliate website and that's it.
Once you refer a product from your website, Amazon pays you some percentage of that sale amount direct to your Amazon Associate dashboard from where you can withdraw the payment directly to your bank account.
It hardly takes 30 minutes to build a profitable niche Amazon Affiliate Website with WordPress in 2019.
This entire course is 100% Beginner-friendly. Hence, if you are the one who knows nothing about Affiliate Marketing or who doesn't know how to make an affiliate website then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
Housewives, Students, who wish to earn part-time, without any technical knowledge.
eCommerce business owners who want to expand their businesses with amazon affiliate networks.
Professionals who wish to use amazon affiliates network to open opportunities via monthly passive income.
Freelancers who wish to earn secondary income as I do.
For everyone who has immediate plans to start their full time or part-time business explore income opportunities.
Who this course is for:
- People who don't know anything about how to make a profitable niche Amazon Affiliate Website.
- Students who wants to earn a passive income for their hostel parties expenses, online shopping, etc.
- Housewives who are bounded to their homes but are eager to earn money by working 1-2 hours daily from home.
My name is Saddam Kassim and I am from India.
I am a full-time web developer on the WordPress platform for developing websites and blogs.
Graduated as a computer science student in 2013 and was campus placed as a Technical Support Executive in an IT company.
After working for about 2 years, I left my job even I was getting paid about INR 35,000 which was enough in India but there was something more creative took birth in my mind and I decided to start my career as a web developer.
Though I knew PHP, it was not a bit hard to learn WordPress and I started freelancing and started earning good budget projects.
In my first year of the startup as a web developer, I earned $20,000 within a year which was enough to boost my confidence, and then after I never looked back.
Now, along with developing the websites, I too write articles on WordPress niche, I too record video tutorials for my YouTube channel and now I decided to work as an instructor and teach students around the world with my best efforts.
I record lectures on:
Blogging, Website development, eCommerce development, etc.