The Amazing Career Project - Video Training Course
What you'll learn
- Course members will learn the 16 most essential steps to building a successful, rewarding and impactful career they love.
- You'll be guided through key actions that will help you reclaim the direction of your career to reach your highest, most thrilling potential.
- You'll also learn how to identify the best roles for you and determine if it's time to change careers or pivot.
- Create a powerful support network and leverage that network to elevate you and your work
- Market and promote yourself in the most compelling way possible
- Build an impressive personal brand that attracts exciting opportunities and roles
- Communicate more confidently about who you are and what you want
- Understand what "amazing success" is for you and overcome what's been in the way of building a happier, better career
- Able to watch the 16 videos (or listen to the audio versions of the modules) and complete the weekly homework
Hello and welcome to The Amazing Career Project video course! This course is designed to give professional women around the world a simple, proven and highly effective process that helps you take the 16 most essential steps to building a successful, rewarding career you'll love, on your terms. I'm thrilled to share that this course has earned the high ranking of 9.3/10 by CourseMarks and ranks in the TOP 5% of 94,680 courses!
I'm Kathy Caprino, your teacher in this course. I'm an international women's career, executive and leadership coach, former corporate VP, trained marriage and family therapist, and Forbes Senior Contributor, and the host of the podcast Finding Brave, ranked as a Top 100 Apple Career Podcast. I'm also the author of the new book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss. My deepest passion is helping professional women "dig deep, discover their right work and illuminate the world with it."
In this course, you'll be guided through the 16 most essential steps to building an amazing and rewarding career of significance. With 16 online video modules PLUS 16 tailored homework assignments designed in an effective sequential 16-week curriculum that fits into your busy life, you'll be guided through all that you need to know to improve your career and strengthen your confidence, self-esteem, power and impact. You’ll finally be able to make the important changes you've been longing for in your career. And those important shifts will transform both your professional and personal life!
Leveraging my 35+ years of high-level professional training and experience, and my work as a writer, speaker, researcher and media expert on women's career and leadership issues, this course offers a specialized blend of support and information that will transform how you see yourself and how you operate in the world, so you can build exponentially more success, happiness and reward (both financial and emotional) doing work you are proud of, with people you respect, for outcomes that matter most to you.
Take the steps you need to this year to boost your success, impact and happiness in the work you do in the world.
Who this course is for:
- Professional women with 5 to 30+ years of professional experience who long for something more, different, or better in their careers or professional lives , and wish to reach their highest impact and potential in work they find meaningful.
Kathy Caprino, M.A. is an internationally recognized career and executive coach, writer, speaker and leadership trainer dedicated to the advancement of women in business. A former corporate Vice President, she is also a trained marriage and family therapist, seasoned executive coach, Senior Forbes contributor and the author of Breakdown, Breakthrough and her new book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss from HarperCollins Leadership, as well as its digital companion course The Most Powerful You. Kathy’s core mission is to support a “finding brave” global movement that empowers women to close their power gaps, experience more reward and impact and make the difference they long to in the world.
Kathy is the Founder/President of Kathy Caprino, LLC, a premier career coaching and executive consulting firm offering career and leadership development programs and training for women including the Amazing Career Project course, her Finding Brave podcast (now ranked in the top 1.5% of over 2.5 million podcasts), and the Amazing Career Certification training for coaches. She offers coaching, courses, assessments, interviews, books and a new monthly digital newsletter, all aimed at supporting women's growth. Kathy is also a leading voice on Thrive Global and LinkedIn, a TEDx and keynote speaker and top media source on careers, leadership, and women’s issues.
For more information, visit her website and Finding Brave podcast and connect with Kathy on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube at @kathycaprino .