This course is a very good introduction to the concepts of influxDB , all examples are tested on a Linux platform.
it goes from beginner to intermediate level and has even some advanced examples in the Kapacitor lectures.
This course will be updated based on feedback from the students .
You will reach an intermediate level in a very efficient and short way by only looking at these lectures.
The course starts with influx ..
- InfluxDB popularity and job opportunities
- Influx DB free tier offering
- InfluxDB configuration
- Restore lost configuration file
- User authentication
- Retention policies
- Continuous queries configuration
- Shard durations
- Updates in Influx
- Import data
- Backups and restore
- Backups based on timestamps
- Convert inmem indexes to tsi1 indexes using influx_inspect buildtsi
- Rebuild corrupt indexes
- Duplicate data
- Curl examples
- Stress testing using influx_stress
- Explain and explain analyze statements
Followed by many kapacitor examples
- StateChangesOnly , .messageField , .message , .LevelField , .Where , .
- EvalNode with lambda expressions
- QueryNode with .every , .period , .align , .groupby , .aligngroup
- DefaultNode to add tags and fields
And then telegraf