AMAZING Project Management
What you'll learn
- Understand projects, the project life cycle, the natural phases projects go through and how to concentrate your time and energy in each phase.
- Recognise the how project management fits into the overall change context.
- Learn how to manage projects effectively using good practice techniques and processes.
- Effectively apply flexible project management approaches in different project circumstances.
- A computer with an internet connection
- No software requirements or prerequisite knowledge necessary
“Finally! A Step-By-Step Course Created Specifically For New Project Managers Like Yourself Who Want To Run Projects Effectively Right From Day One!”
AMAZING Project Management: Project Management For New Project Managers
AMAZING Project Management is a complete training course dedicated to helping new project managers learn how to effectively and efficiently manage their own projects. This unique course is led by an expert Project Manager who’ll not only walk you through the complete life cycle of a project in detail, but you’ll also be given advice and tips on how to start off on the right foot from day one. These tips and steps will help you no matter the size of your overall project, big or small. You’ll also learn everything about the different roles in a project, how to give your project a boost when momentum comes to a standstill, learn good practice techniques and processes, and even learn how to finish a project by closing it down in the right way.
Why you should enroll:
- Successfully manage large and small projects, and anything in between, by applying the right amount effort following AMAZING Project Management– an authoritative approach and blueprint to project management
- Follow the step-by-step roadmap of the project lifecycle so that you know what to do and when to do it
- Use ready-made templates to help document, track and manage your projects efficiently
- Save time producing project plans by following the specific planning checklists
- Apply proven techniques to keep your project pro-actively managed and on track
- Support, motivate and influence your team and stakeholders by using the complete set of role descriptions provided
The AMAZING Project Management training course contains:
- 17 EASY TO FOLLOW VIDEOS with over 2.5 hours of content. These are created from an experienced, accredited and trusted Project Manager
- 18 PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES that’ll help you put everything you learn into practice right away
- 22 RESOURCES that are easily downloadable and customisable to use again and again on all your current and future projects
“This breakthrough course is meant to help instruct and simplify the processes of being a new Project Manager, and to take away the stress and frustrations that are normally associated with being a new manager.”
Who this course is for:
- New Project Managers.
- Managers and other professionals having to take on projects as part of their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Beginner and intermediate Project Managers looking to improve their structure and processes running project.
- Project Team Members who want to understand projects better, but don't necessarily need a qualification or classroom style training course.
I help people to understand the change process, the roles they play in change and how they can encourage others through it.
Early in my career I was first asked to 'manage a project'. I was not asked because I was already a Project Manager, nor because I even knew what a project was, but because there was a desperate need for resources and they were literally asking anyone and everyone! I learned on the job, as I went a long. It turns out I was pretty good at it, but my early project history was pretty hit and miss. Sometimes it was good, sometimes not so much...
After a few years, I finally got some project management training. It helped give me credibility as I put some method behind my madness and my results improved. If only I had had someone to tell me all of this from the beginning, I could have saved myself so much frustration and fewer burnt bridges!
Over the years, I have become accredited in several best practise methodologies to get better and better at my own project management, as well as helping others improve with theirs.
I have designed this course to help you start off your project management career on the right foot. Enroll today to get access to over 2.5 hours of videos, 18 practical activities and 22 resources.
Author of 4 project management books:
- Illustrating PRINCE2: Project Management in Real Terms
- Leadership Skills for Project and Programme Managers
- Communication Skills for Project and Programme Managers
- Team Management Skills for Project and Programme Managers
MSc in Training and Development from Portland State University, BSc in Economics from Arizona State University.
AXELOS Accredited Trainer in MSP®, PRINCE2® and APMG Change Management.
Certified Practitioner in NLP, Life Coaching and EFT.
Other qualifications include ITIL®, APM®, MoP® and DSDM Agile Project Management.