Affinity Designer on the iPad Course - Zero to Hero - V1
What you'll learn
- The Essentials of Affinity Designer for those new to the software
- Create professional designs and illustrations
- Draw your own shapes and manipulate them using the Pen, Pencil, Geometry tools
- How to create infographics, logos and icons
- Learn to create eye-catching and amazing digital vector artwork with stunning color
- Create amazing artwork using repetition
- Understand color including RGB / CMYK, Spot as well as working with Gradients
- Create designs for use in print, packaging, advertising, social media, websites and mobile graphics
- Work with various personas including the Vector, Bitmap and Export personas
- Work with bitmap brushes and masks
- Learn to design UX layouts for mobile devices
- No prior knowledge of Affinity Designer Desktop is required
- An iPad
- An Apple Pencil if you have it - it makes for a better learning experience
- Affinity Designer for iPad
- Eagerness to learn!
- No drawing ability required
Learn to Create Beautiful Graphics on this Comprehensive Affinity Designer on the iPad Course
This is a comprehensive course in Affinity Designer on the iPad V1, starting from scratch for complete beginners, through to advanced techniques. Using the new iPad version, I show you the techniques and concepts using touch, gestures and the Apple pencil. You do not have to be able to draw to complete this Designer on the iPad course.
Using real life examples, I will demonstrate and give you exciting projects to carry out so you can easily put these into practice for your own artwork, graphic design work and marketing materials. Whether you want to get paid for your Designer skills, or you're doing this for fun / self-improvement, this course and the projects will help you build confidence to be able to translate into your own work.
I will take you through Affinity Designer on the iPad by first looking at a specific set of tools and techniques, and then reinforcing your knowledge in these with a step-by-step project at the end of most sets of lectures. The projects range from simple logos and icons, through to more complex posters, into in-depth graphics and UX design. All the content can be adapted for both print or web.
During the videos there will also be key phrases that appear to help you remember tools, shortcuts and techniques.
Music by Bensound - License code: KC9UHOTLCUFNPEXS
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn how to create logos, infographics, icons and social media graphics
- Anyone who want to translate their existing artwork into vector format
- Anyone who want to learn how to create amazing digital artwork
- Anyone who plans to enter graphic design
- Anyone who wants to draw using vector software
- Affinity Designer Desktop users who wish to be more mobile and work on the iPad
- Adobe Illustrator users who want to learn or transition to Affinity Designer
Tim divides his time between training, and undertaking design and photography projects. He has trained a range of companies including BBC, Disney, Aardman, Sky, Nissan, Ford, British Airways, Virgin, Barclays, KPMG, NHS, the Times and Adobe amongst many others.
Tim also lectures Graphic Design and Photography Honour Degree students at universities. He loves sharing his passion for teaching and this is reflected by the enthusiasm from his students who rebook his courses to continue their professional development.