Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification Mega Bundle
What you'll learn
- Take your next steps with Alteryx Designer with confidence
- Learn critical analytics skills such as data investigation, data parsing, reporting, macros, and geospatial analytics (and much more)
- Get fully prepared for Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification with a proven framework for on-demand learning and self-study - earn that Advanced certification!
- Go beyond advanced certification with bundled modules including In-Database, Server, Intelligence Suite and Citizen Data Science lessons for R and Python users!
- 6-12 months using Alteryx Designer or prior Core Certification is recommended. We take you on a journey to Alteryx mastery across a wide range of analytics topics and presume familiarity with the absolute basics. We take you through premium Alteryx training to meet your objectives of becoming Advanced-certified with the platform!
What tools do you NEED to know to get the job done?
Do I have to sit through multiple days of training classes in a stuffy office?
Am I going to get webinar fatigue while my inbox and Slack window fills up with tasks?
Will I have to resort to juggling multiple browser tabs between the Alteryx Community, Academy and (gulp!) YouTube tutorials just to get started?
We’re going to help you cut through the confusion – to take your Alteryx skills to the next level and earn that coveted Advanced Certification! Refresh your core concepts and learn advanced skills in data analytics with Alteryx Designer as we provide complete courses that give you in-demand skills such as:
Code-Friendly (R and Python!)
You’ve made an awesome investment with Alteryx Designer – it’s going to supercharge your ability to get results for your team, your company and your career in a fraction of the time of traditional tools!
Alteryx has been a leader in the field of self-service analytics (everything from old-school Business Intelligence through to those cool kids in the Data Science team) for years: with multiple accolades from Industry Analysts such as Gartner and Forrester.
Alteryx Designer is the flagship product that helps you go from data to insight to business ACTION in the shortest possible time, but not only that: it leaves you with a gorgeous code-free visual workflow that’s repeatable. Yes – the next time you need answers, you simply run the workflow again and TA-DA – there’s your latest insights! (We’d like to see this in a spreadsheet… but it ain’t gonna happen!)
As part of your membership benefits with Alter:U we’ll walk you through all the essentials to getting maximum payback from your analytics investment: from getting your analytics workflows up and running to producing high-impact, high-value insights that drive your business and your career forward!
You’re getting access to a comprehensive set of courses that covers all the core aspects of what makes Alteryx so beloved by its community of users: from acquiring and working with different data sources, getting data into the perfect shape and quality, running transformations and calculations and then sending those results on their way.
Everything you need to get started on your journey is covered in these short, ‘snackable’ lessons that are available for you on-demand, at your pace, with all the files and details you need to follow along in the comfort of your favorite place to learn!
No pressure, rewatch as often as you’d like, and dip into the sections that drive YOUR curiosity – you’ll be an Alteryx hero in a few short hours!
Over the years, we’ve trained thousands of data rockstars: from global analytics firms and consultancies down to individual one-on-one coaching, and we’ve poured our heart, soul and analytics know-how into the perfect jumpstart to YOUR analytics journey.
Who this course is for:
- Data analysts, citizen data scientists, and information workers who want to develop their data and analytics skills and learn the leading analytics automation platform to grow their career!
We create upskilling products for people who are ready to take their first steps with data and analytics.
We give them the tools to have more confidence when they solve real-world business challenges and help them grow in their career and win their day back through self-service analytics!
You may also know us as Nick Jewell and Shaan Mistry.
Collectively, we've got 13+ years of experience working DIRECTLY at Alteryx: including Customer Success, and Product Management and you'd always find us on the keynote stage when new features needed a demo....how many other Udemy course providers can say this??
We can't wait to see you join this course and start making transformational breakthroughs with Alteryx and self-service analytics - Stay Curious!