- 4 hours on-demand video
- 54 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop Alteryx Workflows
- Create ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Processes
- Perform Predictive Analytics Functions
- Build Custom Data Transformations
- Develop Repeatable Alteryx Macros
- Embed custom R code inside Alteryx
- Use Alteryx in your Professional Day Job
In this video, you'll learn how to connect Alteryx to a Microsoft Excel workbook.
In this video, you'll learn how to use the Formula tool to create custom expressions to apply to your data.
In this video, you'll learn how to perform left, inner and right joins, using the Join tool.
In this video, you'll learn how to aggregate your data, using the Summarize tool.
In this video, you'll learn how to perform custom Regular Expressions on your data, within an Alteryx workflow, using the RegEx tool.
This video provides a brief introduction to Alteryx' reporting tools.
In this video, you'll learn how to add formulas to your In-Database workflow, using the Formula In-DB tool.
- You should have basic PC knowledge.
- You should have a basic understanding of data analysis.
This course is for everyone who is either completely new, or a beginner with Alteryx Designer. In this course, I'll walk you through the basics of Alteryx, from installing your free trial, to connecting to various data sources, performing complex transformation, developing macros, analytic apps and predictive modelling using R.
This course does not require any prior knowledge of Alteryx. You should be comfortable with data transformation and reporting, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, everything else you'll pick up along the way in this course.
This course is excellent to kickstart your path to becoming an Alteryx developer, you'll learn all the basics in four hours of material, and will be able to apply your knowledge in the real world, immediately.
- Anyone who is completely new to Alteryx.
- Anyone who is a beginner with Alteryx and would like to explore more of the tools available.