Alteryx Advanced Certification Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- How to prepare for the Alteryx Advanced Certification
- Review of all tools tested in Alteryx Advanced Certification
- Download exam cheat sheets
- Download exam-ready workflows
- Take a mock Alteryx Advanced exam
- Spatial Analysis
- Practical exercises
- Advanced Data prep
- Parse & Join data
- Data Management
- Have an Alteryx license or trial license
- Ideally users should already be Alteryx Core certified or will soon target an Alteryx Core certification
For anyone who is interested in going beyond the core concepts of Alteryx, taking the Advanced Certification Bootcamp is a great way not only to pass the exam, but also learning about advanced Alteryx concepts.
This course takes you into the advanced features of Alteryx and specifically, explains how you need to prepare to tackle your next challenge: the Alteryx Advanced certification. If you already have tried or will soon attempt the Alteryx core certification, this course is a must to help you obtain a level most Alteryx professionals never reach. Did you know that there are currently only about 10% of Alteryx Core certified designers progress to the Advanced Certification? Would you like to be one of those that do?! Then I'd recommend this course, which not only helps explain how to prepare but also contains:
Real-life exam questions in the form of quizzes
Cheat sheets that you can keep to hand on exam day (it's open book)
A mock exam to help you prepare for exam day - again, covering many typical exam questions
Downloadable workflows that can be re-used on exam day
Tips & tricks to ensure you're well prepared on exam day!
Not only will you drastically improve your chances of success in the exam, but you're very likely to learn some advanced skills if you join me in this course.
I look forward to (virtually) meet you!
Who this course is for:
- Alteryx users who would like to learn advanced skills in Alteryx Designer
- Alteryx users who already have the Designer Core certification and would like to become Advanced Certified
I am a data engineering and visualization professional with more than 15 years of advising clients on data strategy, implementation, and architecture.
I have a passion for innovating with data, but also for keeping things simple yet scalable. I believe we're all constantly learning (and have to learn!), so I'm so pleased to be able to share some of my learnings with you.