Intensive English Course: Intermediate to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- Preparation for the IELTS Speaking and Writing
- New and natural vocabulary and phrases.
- How to debate and negotiate
- Opportunities to practice speaking and discussing a variety of academic and business related topics
- Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Strategies
- Advanced English
- No tools necessary
- Genuine love of English
- Should be able to understand English at a basic level
Do you want to speak better English quickly?
In this intensive English language course, I teach you strategies to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills so you can live, work and study in an English speaking country. Every unit contains listening, speaking, reading and writing activities as well as lectures on various topics.
I also teach you how to use online resources to enhance your English ability. At the end of this course, you will be able to write and read well, participate in conversations confidently and express your ideas clearly and effectively. Every week, we will add new content so there will be a lot of new learning material in the future!
In addition, after you purchase this course, you get:
opportunities to talk and share ideas with other students.
opportunities to develop your listening skills.
to learn academic level English vocabulary and phrases.
professional reading and writing practice.
unlimited speaking practice (when you upload your mp3 to the site, I will give you feedback!) (Preparing for a speech at school or work? No problem! I will listen and give you feedback.)
unlimited writing practice (when you upload any writing from work or school, I will check it and give you feedback!) (Do you have a presentation for school or work? No problem! I will check it for you.)
Good luck! There is no better time than now to improve yourself. Get started!
Dr. William Clifton Green
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to use English fluently.
- Students who want to live, study and work overseas.
- Students who want to improve their speaking and listening skills.
- Students who want to improve their reading and writing skills.
- Students who want to improve their English quickly
-Graduate of Columbia University, Masters Degree in Teaching English. Former IELTS examiner
-Co-founder of Meiying Foreign Language Center in Shanghai, China.
-Over 15 years of teaching experience in the USA, Japan and China.
-My speciality is in using technology to teach English as well as teaching intermediate and advanced language learners.
-Meiying Center currently has over 500 students.
-Currently completing doctorate in Educational Leadership and Management at Drexel University