Alphabet Blast-Everything about letters A-Z
What you'll learn
- Master The Alphabetic principle with 26 pre-recorded videos and more than 180 practice sheets.
- Upper case and lower case letter identification, their shapes, letter- sound association, Alphabet tracing.
- Fun and engaging lessons mimicking a real classroom experience. Don't miss out on our most engaging puppet stories, Letter Characters and songs!
- More than 180 downloadable colour worksheets to reinforce the alphabet lesson along with a guide that helps you plan effortlessly for the video session.
- Child should remove print outs before every class
The Alphabetic Principle is a core skill when it comes to Early Reading and is a strong predictor of future reading success. The course (a set of 26 pre recorded video lesson plans) entails a range of specially curated activities that emphasize on mastering the 26 alphabets, their identification, sounds and letter-sound correlation along with more than 180 downloadable practice worksheets. This course ensures your child doesn't miss out on the real classroom feel and experience! With unique songs, super engaging puppet shows, games and sensory activities, these videos are a great substitute for home schoolers or for children who need extra assistance in mastering the Alphabetic code. The downloadable sheets for every letter cover a Video Guide, Flash cards, Upper and Lower case tracing sheets, Craft templates, Sensory activity templates and Alphabet practice worksheets.
Why is Early Literacy important?
Early literacy development refers to the developmental skills needed to help transition from "learning to read", to "reading to learn". Early literacy programs provides students with the platform to build a host of skills, including reading, writing and vocabulary building. These skills go a long way for students in future academic pursuits.
Mamta Siroya is the founder of Reading Pandas. She holds a BSc in Early Childhood Care and Education from SNDT College, Mumbai and brings with her 17 years of teaching experience.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for young parents, teachers and all those who are looking for one stop solution on how to teach your child the Alphabetic principle. Alphabet Blast series comprises of 26 pre-recorded videos as lessons from A-Z that covers the entire Alphabetic Knowledge i.e, Letter names, letter shapes upper and lower case , letter-sound association. It comprises of more than 180 worksheets that are aligned with the lessons. Each video mimics a real classroom experience complete with engaging sensory activities, letter characters, song, puppet story, crafts, games, worksheets and Recap activities.
Reading Pandas is founded by who is a BSc in Early Childhood Care and Education from SNDT College and brings with her 17+ years of teaching experience. Prior to starting her own programs, she was a teacher at Children’s Nook and Little Palms for five years. Her diverse experience also includes teaching the juvenile delinquents and at NAB, the School for the Blind and under-privileged children afflicted with Poliomyelitis.
Her passion for working with children along with her interest in latest research on Science of Reading has benefitted numerous students in establishing a robust foundation in Reading Fluency.
The do it at home video series implements the principles of reading science in the classroom along with practical and engaging instruction that empowers students with reading and writing with ease.