Alleviate Upper Back and Neck Pain with Tai Chi & QiGong
What you'll learn
- Relieve and end your upper back pain
- Provide the tools that will allow you to live a more enjoyable and pain free life
- Prevent future injuries to your upper back, neck and shoulders
- Learn basic Tai Chi & Qi Gong techniques
- Learn to relax and reduce stress
- Learn some meditation and deep breathing techniques
- Willingness to invest 20 minutes a day to relieve and end your upper back pain
Do you suffer from upper back, shoulder, or neck pain? Do you experience headaches or migraines? Would you like to find a mind-body intervention to improve your quality of life?
In this course, Ramel (Rami) Rones will guide you through a series of stretches, movements and elements of Tai Chi and Qi Gong that will help you prevent or recover from acute back pain, chronic pain, shoulder and neck issues, headaches and migraines. In addition you will learn the power of deep breathing and meditation which can reduce mental and physical stress. Excellent for people with scoliosis.
Rami has synthesized over 30 years of Tai Chi and mind-body teaching and practice to create his Relieve and End Back Pain courses. You will experience the same teaching he has shared with the thousands of elite athletes, adults, teenagers, “weekend warriors,” martial artists and others to live a more pain free life.
He has designed a number of medical clinical trials such as the investigation of the benefits of Tai Chi and Fibromyalgia, Tai Chi and Knee Osteoarthritis. Much of his research design is also included in this course. His Fibromyalgia and Tai Chi study was published in the New England Journal of Medicine and featured in the New York Times.
You will also benefit from his extensive teaching at the internationally recognized Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Tufts Medical Center and the Boston Medical Center where he continues to help patients deal with, and recover from, a wide variety of ailments and and the side effects that often occur with various treatments.
Rami’s incredible knowledge, teaching ability and engaging personality makes this course for Upper Back and Neck Pain a joy for anyone interested in improving their physical and mental well-being.
By investing 20 minutes a day you will greatly improve your quality of life and enjoy activities that you have not been able to enjoy.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who suffers from acute or chronic upper back pain
- People who sit at a desk much of the time and have upper back pain and stiffness
- People who would like to be more active again
- People with headaches, migraines, neck or shoulder issues
- People with scoliosis or other spine conditions
- Athletes who have recurring upper back pain
- Stay at home moms, baby boomers
Teacher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston Medical Center, and Tufts Medical Center.
Designed the intervention for multiple research studies to examine Tai Chi's effect on Fibromyalgia and Knee Osteoarthritis. Co-author. Randomized Trial of Tai Chi for Fibromyalgia. New England Journal of Medicine. 2010; 363;8. Featured in the New York Times. Co-author. Effect of Tai Chi in Adults with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatology. 2005; 44: 685-687.
Best selling author of the Sunrise and Sunset Tai Chi books and DVDs.