YR 2020 Mantra: ALL is WELL - Beginner's Guide to Meditation
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 5 levels to happiness using azspecs++ approach (Health/Safety/Fitness, Hankering for Loved Ones, Headway in their Career, Harvest in Income (Active +Passive), Happines with Self-Actualization)
- Keen to Grow in their life & in their career systematically step by step and using predicatable approach and also willing to build assets for life (Passive +Active)
There is nothing more stressful than having a billion things to do during the day without having even just a second to yourself. The hustle and bustle of everyday life can get to be very overwhelming. There are so many demands placed upon us that it can feel like there is nowhere to turn when we feel like we just need a little bit of breathing room and a chance to relax.
Fortunately, there is a solution. No matter how many demands you have placed upon you during the day, meditation is an option that you can easily make the time for. Even just setting aside five minutes for yourself can make the difference between a frazzled, miserable mess at dinner time and a balanced, calm person who is ready to take the next step, no matter where it leads!
Meditation has become a very popular subject, and for good reason. Everybody is feeling the pressure to succeed and do great in their lives, but the work involved in becoming successful can be enough to make anyone exhausted. We put so much energy into trying to create our best lives that, ironically, we can easily lose sight of the most important part of that; ourselves!
By taking the time to learn about meditation and allowing it to be a part of our lives, we can begin to channel our thoughts into more productive patterns and give ourselves the recharge that we need when it seems like life has gotten to be a little bit too much.
Meditation is a huge part of a healthy lifestyle. Many successful people swear by its effects. It can help us to completely re-map our brains from thinking destructive and negative thoughts to remembering how to see the possibilities in every moment. Not only that, but knowing that we are putting our own mental health first and foremost can be a huge relief. Instead of engaging in negativity, we can take a time out and re-center ourselves to guarantee that no matter what is thrown at us, we are capable of getting where we want to be.
More details will be available in the course videos with atleast 7+ lectures planned to be included
- Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs and College Students who are willing to work for Active +Passive income
You will be able to engage throughout the course with your Comments and will Share your experience. Need your active participation to grab the best out of this content.
Benefits of Loving Kindness Meditation
• Promotes a sense of compassion
• Encourages forgiveness
• Encourages self-love
• Beneficial for sufferers of abuse or trauma
• Helps recovering addicts
• Interrupts bad thought patterns and replaces them with better ones
The Benefits of Transcendental Meditation
• Utilize mantras to focus your thoughts and energy
• Helps practitioner to be more productive
• Hones focus on things that are most important to practitioner
• Guided meditations may apply
• Often associated with introspection and deeper spiritual understanding
• Beneficial and effective for those with ADHD
The Practice of Zen Meditation
• More traditional style of meditation
• Can use a mala (Buddhist prayer beads) to focus on a specific mantra or thought 108 times
• Acknowledge your thoughts rather than dismiss them, but don’t get too caught up in them either
• Mudras (specific Buddhist hand gestures used in meditation) may also benefit the practitioner
Tips and Tricks for Beginners
• Stay comfortable
• Relax, don’t focus too much on breathing unless you are having a hard time letting go of your thoughts
• Start small, don’t begin with twenty minute sessions and overwhelm yourself
• Meditate in the morning to set the tone for your day
• Don’t force it