All Export - Import Documentation & Procedures | Any Origin
What you'll learn
- How to carry out exports transactions and operations?
- What is the typical Exports Procedure of exporting any goods or service?
- What are the steps involved in making exports shipment?
- What are Pre Shipment Exports Documents?
- What are Post Shipment Exports Documents?
- What is a letter of credit?
- What after signing an exports contract?
- How to get payment for exports shipment through banks?
- What are the principle commercial exports documents?
- What are the regulatory exports documents in the country of exports?
- What are transport documents in a typical exports transaction?
- What are INCOTERMS ® 2020?
- What is the typical import procedure: Any country of destination
- This course does not require any pre knowledge of exporting and international trade
- Anyone with little business experience can understand the procedure and documentation for exports
Looking to learn complete and detailed Export & Import Documentation & Procedures? Have you been looking for a concise but essential course that can help you understand the basic concepts of export & import documentation and procedures for exports and imports from any country of the world? Want to learn about customs exports-imports clearance, documentation, procedure related to international trade operations. That too in a super simple step-by-step approach. Now, this export & import documentation & procedures course can make understanding of all important export pre-shipment & Post Shipment and bank-related documents like LC, transport documents, shipping documents, simple. Also, it can infuse in you the confidence of having a complete understanding of export-import formalities/procedures. So, you are at the right place and reading the description of the perfect course you are looking for.
Why is this export & import documentation & procedure course important?
This VJ Exports Mastery Series Course, focusing on entire export & import documentation & procedures, is the only one of its kind. It is based on more than 32 years of industry and exports training experience of the instructor, a Harvard University, IIFT, and BITS alumnus having worked with overseas clients in 28 countries, working for top MNCs. Therefore, the core understanding of export & import documentation & procedure concepts can only be made possible by this course. Knowing the procedure of export and import is going to become easy for you. So, this is a concise and compact export & import documentation & procedure course, while providing excellent and professional inputs on the subject.
What will you learn?
By enrolling in this export & import documentation & procedures course you can expect to learn more about
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Proforma Invoice
3. Packing List
4. Bill of Lading
5. Air Way Bill
6. Consignment Note
7. Railway receipt
8. Certificate of Origin
9. Quality Certificate
10. Inspection Certificate
11. Freight Certificate
12. Insurance Policy and Certificate
13. All auxiliary documents
14. Regulatory documents
15. Exchange Control Documents (e.g. GR/SDF/SOFTEX/PP form in case of exports from India)
16. Shipping Bill
17. Dangerous Goods Form
18. Shippers Letter of Instructions
19. Exports taxes refund (e.g. IGST refund in case of India)
20. Aligned Documents System
21. Letter of credit
22. Issuing Bank
23. Advising Bank
24. Negotiation Bank
25. INCOTERMS ® 2020 Explained
26. Typical Import Procedure Explained: Any country of destination.
Along with, many more export & import shipment-related documents & their procedures are required to carry out the export transactions.
What is the main approach of the course?
1. Conceptual understanding of the export & import documentation & other formalities
2. Step by Step approach
3. Practical examples and case studies discussion
4. Understanding of the game of exports transaction framework in totality
5. Use of exports and imports documentation and procedures software explanation
Therefore the approach is to make the learning simple and easy.
Case Studies included in this course
Exports of Fashion Garments by Malhotra Exports to France
Exports of Cotton Rugs to Italy
Exports of Tuna to Japan
What all do you get on enrolling in this course?
1. Lifetime access to the course
2. Unmatched learning
3. Verified eCertificate by UDEMY, an American Education Provider
4. 30 days money-back guarantee
5. Self-evaluation tools like quizzes and assignments
6. Practical examples of the exports documents
It is assured that the contents of this course related to export operation/documents management are well researched, constantly updated, and accurate.
Course-related important keywords
Import Export Business
International Trade Law
Country of Origin
International freight forwarding
documentation for export
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is having more than 32 years of exports business operations and international trade training experience, having trained thousands of industry employees and B School students in the areas of exporting and importing. Also, he is a Harvard University, USA, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, and University of Mysore alumnus. In addition, he is the first-ever Indian to be certified as Global Business Professional by NASBITE, USA. Interestingly, he is the first recipient of the Best International Trade Research Award by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Also, he has written several books/research papers on the above subjects. Additionally, he also runs successfully his exports company dealing with overseas clients worldwide.
Captions in German, French and Spanish Languages are auto-generated and may differ from certain parts of the English course. The same is beyond the control of the instructor.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs planning to diversify their business overseas
- Exports organizations looking for improving the knowledge of their employees in the areas of exports documentation
- Individuals wishing to enter international trade career
- Exports managers wishing to learn the procedures and documentation to keep their overseas client happy
- Management students looking to improve their international trade knowledge to face interviews
- Exports operations executives
- Commercial department employees of exports organization
With 250K + students enrollments on UDEMY, a BITS, Pilani, and IIFT, New Delhi (first batch of MBA program of IIFT) graduate, and a Ph.D. from BIMTECH (Affiliation- University of Mysore). First-ever Certified Global Business Professional from India, cert. by NASBITE, USA, and the first-ever recipient of Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth Award for best Ph.D. research, conferred by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Also authored two books in the areas of Export Import Documentation and Cross-Cultural Management. Recently completed two online certified courses related to entrepreneurship in emerging economies and technology entrepreneurship from Harvard University, USA
As a freelancer, I am passionately working to create an online e-Learning interface as an art form making it more effective than classroom teaching. My current passions include curriculum development, content development, online lectures, academic interface, and digital education products development.
In the past, worked as Director - Academics at Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmadabad and was earlier Professor with ITS, Gzb, India. I have worked as Associate Professor and Dean - Academics with IILM Business School, Gurgaon / Jaipur.
In the past, I have conducted several MDPs for companies like J.K. Papers Ltd., Syscom Morpho Corporation, Maruti Suzuki Ltd., Ranbaxy, etc. Associated with NIESBUD, CII, PHD chamber, and others as a resource person for corporate training in the areas of IB. My teaching interests include areas like - Geopolitical Environment for Business, International Business Strategy, Cross-Cultural Management, International Trade Procedures, and Documentation, International payment systems, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and family business.