All About Python! Learn to Code and Make Multiple Apps!
What you'll learn
- Build a facial recognition project
- Create a simple digit recognition project using the MNIST handwritten digit database
- Handwritten digit recognition with advanced MNIST
- Build a simple image recognition project using the CIFAR-10 library
- Image recognition with CIFAR-100
- Master the basics: become an expert in Python and Java while learning core machine learning concepts
- Image analysis with Keras: give your apps the power to recognize and classify images using the Keras framework.
- Build apps like the pros: explore pre built models and get a sneak peek at TensorFlow Lite.
- Optimize for intelligent apps: discover the TensorFlow mobile framework and build scientific analysis apps
- Code in the Python 3.5 programming language.
- Build games with Python.
- Create basic line and scatter plots with Matplotlib 1.5.
- Read finance data directly from Yahoo.
- Customise our graphs with visuals, a title, labels, text and a legend.
- Recognize types of visualization: histograms, pie charts, and box and whisker plots.
- Make candlestick plots.
- Understand figures and subplots.
- Perform in-depth customization of plot structure.
- Understand basic 3D plotting.
- Create NumPy arrays.
- Resize and manipulate arrays.
- Perform calculations, functions and statistics with NumPy.
- And More!
- Download Anaconda 4.2.0, the free data science platform by Continuum, which contains Python 3.5.2 and NumPy 1.12.0.
- Otherwise, you can download and install Python and NumPy for free online.
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is very helpful.
- We will show you how to get all required programs for free
- (FREE) Android Studio, PyCharm and TensorFlow.
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. Feel free to leave us your feedback.
Learn how to use NumPy 1.12.0, the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python! This course is suitable for coding beginners because we begin with a complete introduction to coding in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter.
In Part 1, you learn how to use Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram. You learn the basics of programming, including topics like variables, functions, and if statements. You learn about data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and sets. We cover how to use for and while loops, how to handle user input and output, file input and output.
We apply our knowledge to build a fully functional tic-tac-toe game. You learn classes, methods, attributes, instancing, and class inheritance. We make an additional Blackjack game! You learn how to solve errors that can occur when you work as a programmer.
In Part 2, you take your Python knowledge and apply it to Matplotlib. We go over many cool features of Matplotlib that we can use for data visualization. We show you how to make line plots, scatter plots, candlestick plots. You learn how to customize the visuals of your graph and to add text and annotate graphs. And much more!
Machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, and artificial intelligence are all around us, and they're not going away. I will show you how to get a grasp on this ever-growing technology in this course.
With this course I will help you understand what machine learning is and compare it to Artificial Intelligence (AI). Together we will discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily.
You will learn how to analyze images with the Keras library. We'll also take a look at TensorFlow Lite to:
Build an object-localization app
Build image/text classification
Build a text summarizer
This course is full of projects!
No experience? No problem
I'll teach you all the fundamentals of PyCharm, Python, TensorFlow. Even if you have coding knowledge, going back to the basics is the key to success as a programmer. We will build and run Python projects.
I teach through practical examples, follow-alongs, and over-the-shoulder tutorials. You won't need to go anywhere else.
By the end of this course, you will have tons of machine learning projects on your belt. You will know how to build complete computational models and train models to make predictions.
With this course I will help you understand what machine learning is and compare it to Artificial Intelligence (AI). Together we will discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily. Machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, and artificial intelligence are all around us, and they're not going away. I will show you how to get a grasp on this ever-growing technology in this course. We will explore different machine learning mechanisms and commonly used algorithms. These are popular and ones you should know.
Next I'll teach you what TensorFlow 1.4.1 is and how it makes machine learning development easier. You will learn how to install TensorFlow and access its libraries through PyCharm. You'll understand the basic components of TensorFlow.
Follow along with me to build a complete computational model. We'll train and test a model and use it for future predictions. I'll also show you how to build a linear regression model to fit a line through data. You'll learn to train and test the model, evaluate model accuracy, and predict values using the model.
Also now Included in these bundles are our Extra Courses, if you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level!
Let's get started!
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who want to learn to code for the web and make games in the popular Python programming language.
- Beginners who want to learn to create and manipulate arrays in NumPy.
- Anyone who wants an introduction to scientific computing and using math with NumPy.
- People who want to learn how to use data science to make graphs.
- Experienced programmers who want to learn a 2D plotting library for Python.
- Beginners who want to learn machine learning.
- Intermediates who want to advance their data science skills.
- Anyone who wants to use artificial intelligence while making apps.
- Anyone who wants to learn machine learning through practical projects with Keras, PyCharm, Python, Android Studio, Java and TensorFlow.
- Anyone who wants to learn the technology that is shaping how we interact with the world.
Mammoth Interactive is a leading online course provider in everything from learning to code to becoming a YouTube star. Mammoth Interactive courses have been featured on Harvard’s edX, Business Insider and more.
Over 11 years, Mammoth Interactive has built a global student community with 1.1 million courses sold. Mammoth Interactive has released over 250 courses and 2,500 hours of video content.
Founder and CEO John Bura has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John has created top-selling applications for iOS, Xbox and more. John also runs SaaS company Devonian Apps, building efficiency-minded software for technology workers like you.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Try a course today.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.