All About Linear Function And Their Graphs
What you'll learn
- Learn what a linear function physically looks like.
- Learn all the different forms of linear function such as: slope-intercept form, point- slope form, standard form
- Learn the different methods of graphing a linear function
- Learn to find the equation of a linear function when given pieces of information
- Learn parallel and perpendicular lines, and find the linear equation that is parallel or perpendicular to that line
- Learn to apply real world application problems related to linear functions
- Test your knowledge by doing the Final Exam PDF form
- Toutes les conférences vidéo sont officiellement en sous-titre français ouvert.
- Todas las video conferencias están oficialmente en subtítulos abiertos en español.
- Low level algebra like adding and subtracting integers.
In this math course, you will learn everything about linear functions and its application problems. First, I will introduce what a linear function will physically look like, and I will go over all the formulas related to linear functions such as: slope-intercept, point slope, standard form. Once you have a good understanding of what a linear function graphically looks like, I will go over the two main methods of graphing a linear function. The two methods include: rise over rune method, and graphing using x and y intercept. I will go over slope, and how to find slope when given an equation or just two coordinates. I will go over how to find a linear equation in slope-intercept, point- slope or standard form when given a few pieces of information. I will go over parallel and perpendicular lines, and how to find the equation that is parallel or perpendicular to that certain line. Finally, I will go over real-world application problems related to linear functions. I will go over how to find the equation of linear application problem, and how to find a certain input or output of that specific function. Finally, test your knowledge by the final exam pdf form.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn linear functions and its real world application.
- French Speakers
- Spanish Speakers
Hi, I'm Lonzo a graduate from University Of California Riverside with a degree in economics and minor in math. I mostly tutor math online, and make online math courses. I want to help as many people as possible so I decided to make online math courses. I hope you enjoy my courses, and learn a lot. Also If you still need help with math please visit my website I offer online math tutoring first session is always free.