All About Cupcakes
What you'll learn
- Learn to bake the perfect cupcake the right way! With dozens of cupcake flavors, fillings, frosting and decorations all from scratch.
- Learn all the various techniques of preparing and baking cupcakes.
- Work on amazing fillings and toppings such as pastry cream, lemon curd, chocolate ganache, caramel and many more.
- Learn the classic Italian and swiss buttercream frosting method, in addition to innovative new frostings like whipped ganache and more.
- Explore all the basic piping techniques and the correct way of creating them.
- Create professionally looking fondant toppers such as a cute unicorn, smiley emoji, roses and many more.
- Use different techniques to create show stopping decorations such as candied lemons, chocolate soil, hard candy and many more.
- Learn all the tips and tricks and what to avoid while baking the perfect cupcake.
- There is no need in previous baking background or experience.
- For some of the cupcake recipes students will need a few baking tools such as a whisk, a mixer and baking tins.
- For some of the decorations students will need a piping bag and nozzle, a silicone mat and fondant.
"All about cupcakes" is a comprehensive, easy to follow, step by step guide to the art of cupcake making. If you always wanted to bake perfect cupcakes like the professionals or you are looking to upgrade your baking and decorating skills, this is the course for you.
you will learn how to effortlessly bake delicious, moist, and beautiful cupcakes and more importantly how to avoid all the common mistakes everyone makes while baking cupcakes, so you will never have a failed cupcake again.
With this failed proof, tried and tested recipes you will learn how to:
· Bake seven different cupcake flavors using different common baking techniques.
· prepare four types of frostings and learn various types of frosting piping techniques.
· make four types of creams used as fillings.
· learn how to work with chocolate in order to create beautiful decorations.
· learn the basics of working with fondant and gum paste including how to create cupcake toppers and miniature models.
· experiment working with sugar and create stunning candies designs.
· create beautiful natural decorations such as candied fruit or caramelized popcorn.
after you finish this course, you will be able to stun your friends and family with these knock out show stopping cupcakes or even expand to open you own cupcake business.
Who this course is for:
- From complete beginners to professional bakers who are looking to learn the art of baking cupcakes.
- Home bakers struggling with creating professional looking cupcakes.
- Anyone who want to learn new recipes and create new and unique cupcakes.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to work and use fondant on cupcakes.
- Pastry shop owners who want to add specialty cupcakes to their menu.
- Anyone who wants to sell specialty cupcakes for events such as birthdays, baby showers and anniversaries.
- Anyone looking to expand their culinary background and advance their baking career.
I am a professional pastry chef, trained at the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu in London. I have years of experience working as a pastry chef in hotels and restaurants in Tel-Aviv and London. At my latest position I was head pastry chef in a fine dining restaurant in London, overseeing the entire pastry department, producing desserts daily as well as creating the dessert menu for every season.
I also have a BFA in film and television and worked as a photographer and video editor for over 6 years. My pastry career started as an amateur pastry chef. From a young age I loved baking and it was a hobby that took over my life but remained a hobby for a while. While working as a photographer, I worked on developing my pastry skills and building my home-based pastry business of bespoke specialty cakes and cupcakes, eventually deciding to study pastry and pursue it as my main career. Therefore, I am remarkably familiar in how to build yourself as a pastry chef and how to progress in this field.
Also, I have years of experience in frontal teaching to adults as well as children and I know how to build courses and lessons in a way that is both engaging as well as educational.