All about Azure Functions - Become an Azure Proessional
What you'll learn
- Azure Webjobs vs Azure Functions
- Create an Azure Function
- Create an event processing function
- Timer Triggered Function
- Blog Storage Triggered Function
- Implement an Azure-connected functions
- Adding message to Storage Queue
- Connecting to SQL Database Walkthrough
- This course is for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language
• Functions can make development even more productive, and you can use your development language of choice, such as C#, F#, Java, Node.js, Python or PHP.
• Use Azure Functions to run a script or piece of code in response to a variety of events.
In this course, you will learn about-
About Azure Functions.
Azure Webjobs vs Azure Functions
Create an Azure Function
Create an event processing function
Timer Triggered Function
Blog Storage Triggered Function
Implement an Azure-connected functions
Adding message to Storage Queue
Connecting to SQL Database
Walkthrough: Creating Image Thumbnail
Who this course is for:
- Experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.