Algorithmic Trading on Forex with MT4 Robot-Constructor
What you'll learn
- Create Automated Trading Systems Without Coding Skills
- Get Free RealForexRobot MT4 Tool + Example Strategies Sets
- Transform a Trading Idea Into a Tested, Verified and Profitable Trading Strategy
- Learn Several Types of Trading Strategies and How to Use Them
- Realise the Simplicity of Systematic Trading
- Evaluate the Performance and Robustness of a Strategy
- Use MetaTrader 4 Strategy Tester
- Use the Dominant Form of Trading by Most Professionals
- Basic trading knowledges
- No coding skills needed
- Desire to learn algorithmic trading
- Metatrader 4 installed
RealForexRobot is a MetaTrader 4 tool that I created for myself to conveniently test the basic concepts of trading strategies. No programming knowledge is required, only an interest in a thoughtful search for market patterns. I will show you (with specific examples) how I'm looking for basic patterns and build simple strategies based on them.
The course is not about "wow-effect", no promises of profit, or anything like that. You will receive only the tool (exclusively for students), live step-by-step examples of its use, and a piece of my ten-year trading experience.
Overall this course is about using RealForexRobot for implementing specific types of trading strategies and about mastering the systematic trading approach in general. Please, watch free introduction lectures to decide if you need this type of information.
If this course will help you to get a bit closer to success in trading (i bet it will), please, support me with your rating, it will help me to continue updating and improving the tool and the course.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to master a systematic approach to trading
- Who wants to start creating trading systems but has no coding skills
I've been working in financial markets since 2010. From the very beginning I took the path of systematic trading because I was interested in the question - how exactly do people earn money? I knew how they draw triangles, knew how they count the waves, I knew how they chat about economics and how they stare at charts all day long. All these were not interesting to me, I was interested in profit.
But profit is a result, and before the result, there is a goal setting, and between the goal setting and the result is a plan. This is the essence of the systematic approach. Thus, a systematic approach, through the formulation of a basic question, provides a way out to a wide field of opportunities, and then, this field is narrowed down to specific trading strategies that bring profit to the trader.