Algorithms and Data Structures Easy Way Java - job interview
What you'll learn
- Be able to read code logic differently
- Think out of the box when solving daily problems efficiently
- Learn the most popular Algorithms and Data Structures
- Understand the importance of unit testing your application
- Get a basic understanding of Maven
- Learn how recursion works
- Practice with some interview coding questions
- Code a Sudoku solver
- Knowledge of development in any language
Here you will learn the most common algorithms and data structures and also prepare for some interview questions.
This is not an ordinary course. We will write line by line of code together and explain what is is doing. Each algorithm and data structures will be introduced to you in a easy and friendly way to understand.
It will definitely help you to get to the next level in your career. It will help you on your daily coding as well.
On this course Algorithms and Data Structures you will learn and code Euclid, Linear Search, Insert Sort, Binary Search, Quick Sort
also Binary Tree, Linked List, Doubly Linked List, Prefix Tree or Trie Tree, Stack
and finally some coding interview questions Print Odd Numbers, Longest Substring Without Repeating Character (Amazon Question), Sudoku (Amazon Question)
Algorithms and Data Structures are very important topics since your choice of algorithm and datastructure will affect memory and CPU time differently.
Be ready to code and be eager to learn more.
It is priceless to have the confidence to show off your skills without fear. You will be able to prove in a whiteboard interview that you are not just good but you are awesome.
Who this course is for:
- Developers that want to reach the next level on their career
- Preparing for a though interview
- Get noticed at your company
Passionate about developing software and learning new things. I am always learning.
My goal is to help 10k people to become developers.
"To stop procrastinating just break a big task into smaller parts. This will give the incentive and recognition of smaller successes more often"
I hope you enjoy my courses.